WestCoast Hip Hop Mixtapes

this is the adventure club and that is distortion of the mids, something extremely common in dubstep and found throughout his "packs"

for some reason people are OBSESSED with the "show clipping" feature on audacity and DJSNT has convinced so many people that if its red its bad and if its blue its fine. "grippin the grain" and the song above are examples as to why u cannot use the feature to determine clipping/heavy distortion. you need to zoom in and look at the waveform. he also says Windows Media Player oscope is not accurate which is a crock of shat, thats the same as saying any oscope should not be used to view clipped/distorted waveforms

Methinks I'll stick with Decaf and BigPimpin for my demo music. lol

Dude, do you seriously have an 800 x 600 monitor? Holy bajeezus. :trippy:

Edited by BJD3

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Nice going to download later dubstep is sick! Decaf why you saying dubcrap? Most of your songs are good but too much blood this, piru that, and red this crap too...gets boring after awhile.

dubcrap is pure crap yo. dubstep is what happens when techno and disco party together, do too much x, have gay sex, somehow one gets pregnant, does LSD for the entire pregnancy, then has a water head baby. that baby is dubstep.

so

i say we should call it derpstep

DERPSTEP!!!

Nice going to download later dubstep is sick! Decaf why you saying dubcrap? Most of your songs are good but too much blood this, piru that, and red this crap too...gets boring after awhile.

trendy genre IMO that has blown up after being around for almost 13years. its cool if u listen to it, there's definitely some interesting things going on with dubstep since it hasnt fallen into the POP realm yet. i enjoyed the chill laid back tracks in the "deejays" new "pack" like Cosmic Monkey, but im not an uptempo whaa whaa wee wee zeerup da da da duh guy. sounds like a digital jamband session gone wrong.

i was more so commenting on the "FREE MUSIC" when the kid asks for "donations."

its effin hilarious because u cant make money off another artists copywritten work, no matter how much u alter it or what u call the monetary gain.

(lulz @ torward also, its toward)

That. Anyone heard the new "dubstep" sound on the britney spears song?

Ask most people who say they love dubstep who people like digital mystikz, plastician, hatcha, loefah etc is and you mostly get blank stares. Still.... some new stuff ive heard is pretty damn good.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

this is the adventure club and that is distortion of the mids, something extremely common in dubstep and found throughout his "packs"

for some reason people are OBSESSED with the "show clipping" feature on audacity and DJSNT has convinced so many people that if its red its bad and if its blue its fine. "grippin the grain" and the song above are examples as to why u cannot use the feature to determine clipping/heavy distortion. you need to zoom in and look at the waveform. he also says Windows Media Player oscope is not accurate which is a crock of shat, thats the same as saying any oscope should not be used to view clipped/distorted waveforms

Methinks I'll stick with Decaf and BigPimpin for my demo music. lol

Dude, do you seriously have an 800 x 600 monitor? Holy bajeezus. :trippy:

im not perfect and more than willing to state that, but i try to have the least amount of flat heavy distortion, especially after zip 6/7ish

i have photobucket resize images to that size. altho i do have a tiny 15" screen

dubcrap is pure crap yo. dubstep is what happens when techno and disco party together, do too much x, have gay sex, somehow one gets pregnant, does LSD for the entire pregnancy, then has a water head baby. that baby is dubstep.

so

i say we should call it derpstep

DERPSTEP!!!

that is funny bro. glad someone hears the same warbly mess that i do

That. Anyone heard the new "dubstep" sound on the britney spears song?

Ask most people who say they love dubstep who people like digital mystikz, plastician, hatcha, loefah etc is and you mostly get blank stares. Still.... some new stuff ive heard is pretty damn good.

dude i think i still have a track from Malibu and Coke from back when i was into jungle/dNb/house. thanks for reminding me of digital mystikz, man that brings back memories

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

thats cuz you used to bang for the scrap side so blue is your color, Blood is the thing to be nowadays, except for Nipsey who IMO is the best outta LA right now

I agree with Decaf though, never cared for DJSNT's stuff, esp those Put On's they are terrible and annoying. Plus asking for money?! WTF is that, I remember when another person in the bass community asked for money for his rims to be fixed and got flamed haha (I will not state the name since everybody knows who).

I do like dubstep but really only remixes of songs so they sound better than the original, like The Recluse. A few straight dubstep tracks like Cyberoptix "Pimpin" but yeah all those strange noises get irritating after a while lol

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical