Sennheiser makes very nice over ears.

I have owned the beats by dr dre...they have a goo amount of bass but the highs severely lack because of this. If you don't car about, they are great headphones. If you do, I'd save up more for the studios by dre. Great headphones all the way around.

And before someone suggests some, do not by Bose. Much better out tree at half the cost.

I have owned the beats by dr dre...they have a goo amount of bass but the highs severely lack because of this. If you don't car about, they are great headphones. If you do, I'd save up more for the studios by dre. Great headphones all the way around.

And before someone suggests some, do not by Bose. Much better out tree at half the cost.

The Studios by Dre look very nice, got me thinking bout em man. Especially if you say they sound good overall. I'd look into the Beats, but while I love my bass I really want a more SQ oriented headphone so to speak.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Beats by dr. Dre

Rockford fosgate punch plugs (sexy)

Skullcandy skull crushers (mega bass)

I just bought some radius atomic bass 2 and love em!

Edited by StreetSlappah

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Lawlz, you won't be able to afford any good ones for a while, still gotta get 3 other BC2000d's, 2 HO Alts, 2 XS D3100s, buncha wiring, q-logic kicks, 3 comp sets, and a highs amp... I'm such a buzzkill 8)

But from when I've gotten to listen to the Beats by Dre, I loved them! At least the bass was decent compared to the similar priced Bose headphones.

:rofl:

:wub: N8.

No homo...unless you want there to be. :orly3::ehh:

Lawlz, you won't be able to afford any good ones for a while, still gotta get 3 other BC2000d's, 2 HO Alts, 2 XS D3100s, buncha wiring, q-logic kicks, 3 comp sets, and a highs amp... I'm such a buzzkill 8)

But from when I've gotten to listen to the Beats by Dre, I loved them! At least the bass was decent compared to the similar priced Bose headphones.

Nuggah please, I ain't gotta buy nothing lol.

Street, I've looked at those RF ones before, but I think if I decide to go with a car audio plug headset, I'll look into the new DD ones.

Keep suggestions and reviews coming people :popcorn:

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

My bad bro didnt read the cup kind but the dd ones look good but the skullcandy skull crushers are good around 60- 100 depends where you buy them. They have a small amp switch where you turn the bass on and it litwrally shakes your ears! Try them out at a local best buy thats where i heard them.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

The Studios by Dre look very nice, got me thinking bout em man. Especially if you say they sound good overall. I'd look into the Beats, but while I love my bass I really want a more SQ oriented headphone so to speak.

Honestly I've tried most the headphones listed and the studios for their price are fat the best. You have very good bass response still and amazing quality sound. Look at reviews...I'd say saving a bit more will be worth it for them. I love mine far more than any other studio quality headphones I've used. They're great for recording too if you do like I do.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had Sony, Skull Candy, and... Some weird brand... Then I got the Beats by Dre Solo HD head phones... Oh... My God... Eargasm. Had awesome sound quality, and rediculous bass. Plus side is they didn't require batteries. Downside is they seemed to fall off my head whenever I moved it quickly. Headbanging or jogging would be a nono in them... I ended up returning them to Best Buy. Why, you might ask? I wanted the Studios. I put them on, cranked the volume and then -Insert mind blown face here- eargasm. Not quite as much bass as the Solos at preset levels. But the Studios can handle any amount of bass level and still sound amazing. Mine make my ear lobes jiggle. No shit. It's awesome.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.