Sundown Audio

If you want trunk space one fifteen or to twelves is goin to take up alot of your trunk I have one fifteen in my 300 and my trunk can now only hold a few groceries or beer that's it I don't know what you like to throw in the trunk but 1 twelve or two 8's would be my suggestion if you need your trunk

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

If you want trunk space one fifteen or to twelves is goin to take up alot of your trunk I have one fifteen in my 300 and my trunk can now only hold a few groceries or beer that's it I don't know what you like to throw in the trunk but 1 twelve or two 8's would be my suggestion if you need your trunk

I know the SAs are going to take up more space than I currently am. Right now I'm at 3 cu. ft. with my Orions and I know the SA-12s call for 2cu. ft. per sub. Now with that being said does anyone have the RMS ratings on the 12 and the 15? I know that when building boxes you need to factor in how much power you will be running to the sub, and I will probably be over powering them with my eD NINe.1.

The SA-10, 12, and 15 are rated to take 600w each, though they can take quite a bit more than that.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

So pulling everything together into one question... Since I will be nearly doubling the RMS rating running the SA-15 at 1ohm off my NINe.1, would my box need to be larger or smaller than spec?

Usually when running more power you will want to go with a smaller box. So with your power I would do 3 cubic feet net.