Sonic Electronix

people nut hug DC for a reason, the CS and product. No one would nut hug a shitty product(unless they(owners) are self righteous or arrogant because they think what they have is the best) . But personally, i havent had experience with rockfords or level 3s so idk.

Edited by ChevyBoy95

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Cody.....

Fast and articulate is something the DC just cant be, we know hes gonna put them in a donkey ported box.

:hide:

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Alright, here's another question. Why is there no Level 1 DC? It starts at Level 2...this bothers me idk why.

i think cause there was/is no market for them. id take level 3s over p3s. not sure about level 2 though. oh and i run dc. matter of fact when i first heard about them it was before there was a bandwagon. and i bought them before coming back to this forum over 2 years ago. so definitely not a monkey see monkey do. just know a quality product

Okay, well that's cool. I guess have to decide if the extra cost is worth it, when I'll probably not even keep them till Christmas. I seem to roll through subs/amps like toilet paper. Just got that RF amp a week ago and I'm already working on a deal for a Hifonics Brutus.

On a fast rock music build, I'd do the Rockfords. Other than that, DC. Of the choices given.

I'd have to say this is gonna be more in the build, less in the equipment.

Cody.....

Fast and articulate is something the DC just cant be, we know hes gonna put them in a donkey ported box.

:hide:

Edit: What the hell is a donkey ported box?

Edited by Dylank811

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

Ya man, definitely listen to the people who have never seen a dc sub in person.

YOUMAD? LMAO...

It's probably about 50/50 on the people who recommend them, monkey see monkey do. Yaddidmean?

And the monkey see monkey do works great for their marketing and even better for "development" of their products :roflmao:

Do you own a car? Better sell it, because it was copied from someone else... Great logic there... :popcorn:

OP, I have 4 DC level 5 18's and I'd put them up against anyone on this forum... They are louder than 98% of the people here... I use them and they are nice...

I think you should come to Richmond or Dallas (whichever is closer) and let me hear em. :)

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz