Hi guys I am new to this whole car audio scene and I would like to get into competition in the near future. I am looking for people in my area that would like to give me demos of their systems and possibly give me a few pointers or anything that they could help me out with. I know there is a lot of knowledge around here and I would like to be a part of all of it :)

So if you are in the Dayton/Columbus area let me know, I would love to hear some of these crazy builds I see on youtube lol :drinks: :drinks: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40::drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

eric alexander, curt eigensee, greg higgins, cj henson, me... all over 155+....

you have tons of world record holders in columbus LOL

john hone is in the dayton area i think... you really should look him up

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I live in Dayton (east side/belmont area). Whereabouts do you live? I'm currently waiting on delivery of a Monte SS thats getting a couple grand in stereo equipment installed by me for a friend. I'll have the car for awhile so once I get it playing, I'll take it for a drive n let you check it out. My Caprice's system is currently removed as I'm rebuilding and upgrading..well..all of it.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

We have a show here in columbus this Sunday. Should be plenty of loud cars.

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

I live in Dayton (east side/belmont area). Whereabouts do you live? I'm currently waiting on delivery of a Monte SS thats getting a couple grand in stereo equipment installed by me for a friend. I'll have the car for awhile so once I get it playing, I'll take it for a drive n let you check it out. My Caprice's system is currently removed as I'm rebuilding and upgrading..well..all of it.

I'm in Springfield, so like 30 mins away from you probably :)

Cool ill be there early...got some testing to do

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)