New Neighbors, Fu$&ing Kids, Paint Damage

If i had a kid and if my kid did that i would pay for that shit and make them wash the fucking car for free... You dont do that shit without thinking first... i dont care how old are they need to learn that shit especially with such a beautiful car

My girls mustang has a dent in the front from a shopping cart that some asshole pushed into... He was very lucky i was not there he would be paying

and orion is the spots noticable???

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

If i had a kid and if my kid did that i would pay for that shit and make them wash the fucking car for free... You dont do that shit without thinking first... i dont care how old are they need to learn that shit especially with such a beautiful car

My girls mustang has a dent in the front from a shopping cart that some asshole pushed into... He was very lucky i was not there he would be paying

I agree with you,my little girl was playing with my neighbors kids riding her bike and there dog knocked her off the bike and scratched the shit out of there car door..I was outside in the garage and seen it all...Me and the my neighbor both took off to see if my daughter was alrite..We both seen the the big ass scratch and a small dent,I told him that I would pay for it or I could fix it for him at my shop,he said not to worry about it cause it was accident but I still felt bad...In the end he drop the a car off at my shop and I fixed it for him...

that sucks big time. I would defiantly let them know not to mess with your shit again after all im going to go out on a hunch and say you can take em

Sure I could, but I'm going to jail for beating down some fucking losers.

Insurance covers if all 4 tires are slashed, but not if 3 are slashed.

JUST saying.

Nice car man, Hope you get it settled without too much hassle, court is a bit overboard, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

WAR.

How is court overboard? Thats the legal way to get what is owed you. I'm not paying for their kids' damaging shit.

I did go to Ford today. They were able to buff out the marks on the metal, but the rear spoiler has to be completely repainted. Its just under $300. Made copies of the estimates and went to take them to the parents. They are playing the "pretend we aren't home" game. The cars are there, I can hear activity in their houses, they just don't want to deal with it. Well, I hope they are ready to deal with four flat tires and a busted windshield. Then court costs.

I mean court is overboard for the parents, it is going to cost them WAY more to go to court than it would to own up to the shit and just give you the $300 to fix it.'

You do what you gotta do to get the money though hell yeah.

:drinks:

Agreed

JUST saying.

Nice car man, Hope you get it settled without too much hassle, court is a bit overboard, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

WAR.

How is court overboard? Thats the legal way to get what is owed you. I'm not paying for their kids' damaging shit.

I did go to Ford today. They were able to buff out the marks on the metal, but the rear spoiler has to be completely repainted. Its just under $300. Made copies of the estimates and went to take them to the parents. They are playing the "pretend we aren't home" game. The cars are there, I can hear activity in their houses, they just don't want to deal with it. Well, I hope they are ready to deal with four flat tires and a busted windshield. Then court costs.

I would check around other quality shops cause $300 is to much just to blend the spoiler in..Dealerships are always trying to suck the last drop of blood out of you..Just saying if you got to come out of your pocket...

They are charging a lot of labor to remove the spoiler, prep and paint it, and reinstall it. Its two fucking screws and they are charging 4.8 labor hours at $48/hr and 1.7 labor hours at $32/hr. 20 minutes to remove the inner trunk liner and 40 to remove the spoiler? You're right BigJose, i'll shop around.

The spot on the spoiler is very noticeable. Honestly, I wouldn't care if my car was a beater, they broke it, they fix it. I would never let them wash the car. Only one place does it for me, once a week, twice if I take a long freeway drive. They're gonna do the clay bar, buff and polish as soon as this spoiler is done, great little place.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

that sucks big time. I would defiantly let them know not to mess with your shit again after all im going to go out on a hunch and say you can take em

Sure I could, but I'm going to jail for beating down some fucking losers.

JUST saying.

WAR.

I mean court is overboard for the parents, it is going to cost them WAY more to go to court than it would to own up to the shit and just give you the $300 to fix it.'

You do what you gotta do to get the money though hell yeah.

:drinks:

Agreed

JUST saying.

WAR.

I would check around other quality shops cause $300 is to much just to blend the spoiler in..Dealerships are always trying to suck the last drop of blood out of you..Just saying if you got to come out of your pocket...

They are charging a lot of labor to remove the spoiler, prep and paint it, and reinstall it. Its two fucking screws and they are charging 4.8 labor hours at $48/hr and 1.7 labor hours at $32/hr. 20 minutes to remove the inner trunk liner and 40 to remove the spoiler? You're right BigJose, i'll shop around.

The spot on the spoiler is very noticeable. Honestly, I wouldn't care if my car was a beater, they broke it, they fix it. I would never let them wash the car. Only one place does it for me, once a week, twice if I take a long freeway drive. They're gonna do the clay bar, buff and polish as soon as this spoiler is done, great little place.

LOL your picky... about washing a damn car.. but anyays i hope the car gets fixed cause all in all its a flawless car

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

getting even and then some :good:

you like to take care of you car, i dont blame you.

damn that sucks,people are saying your going overboard but if you dont handle it your car will have a ding here,and a ding there,they will all add up.and then you'll feel different about your dinged/scratched up car lol

if you let it go now,ull prolly let it go in the future.

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

damn that sucks,people are saying your going overboard but if you dont handle it your car will have a ding here,and a ding there,they will all add up.and then you'll feel different about your dinged/scratched up car lol

if you let it go now,ull prolly let it go in the future.

Exactly, what if something else happens in the future and the kids fuck with your car again,

if you let it go now they`re just gonna think hes a push over, better to get it sorted now and have them know if something happens in the future they gonna be paying for it.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived