Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

I would use 16 or 18 awg wire for it. You arent drawing much current with it so there is no need to have 0 gauge going to your volt meter. Hell if you wanted to, you could use some remote hookup wire for your positive and negative wires but one thing with this is MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHICH ONE IS POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE. Dont want to take the risk of reversing the polarity on it.

If you wanted to do it a cheap way just head to advance automotive or any other car store and get some hookup wire. Its like $7-8 for a 40 foot roll. Heres a link to what im talking about.. http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_Primary-Wire-18-Ga--40%22-Black-Card-Autocraft_5013747-P_N4022B_A%7CGRP2020A_____

They put it near the fuses and i used that when i had to make an accessory turn on for my radio since my envoy doesnt have an accessory wire to turn the radio on and off with the ignition.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

I would use 16 or 18 awg wire for it. You arent drawing much current with it so there is no need to have 0 gauge going to your volt meter. Hell if you wanted to, you could use some remote hookup wire for your positive and negative wires but one thing with this is MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHICH ONE IS POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE. Dont want to take the risk of reversing the polarity on it.

If you wanted to do it a cheap way just head to advance automotive or any other car store and get some hookup wire. Its like $7-8 for a 40 foot roll. Heres a link to what im talking about.. http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_Primary-Wire-18-Ga--40%22-Black-Card-Autocraft_5013747-P_N4022B_A%7CGRP2020A_____

They put it near the fuses and i used that when i had to make an accessory turn on for my radio since my envoy doesnt have an accessory wire to turn the radio on and off with the ignition.

ok thanks, ill just put tape at the ends so i know the difference. And when i wire it, do i just put the 18 awg and the 0awg into the power terminals on the amp. for both neg and pos?

Yes you can do it like that but it may not grab tightly and allow the wire for your volt meter to come loose and short out somewhere. If you can, see if you can put the wire for your volt meter on the ring terminal of your amps power wire.

Or you can give it a try by putting the 18 awg wire in the amps terminal FIRST, and then put the 1/0 wire on top of that and screw down the terminal as far as you can get it to go. To verify a good connection that wont break loose, try to tug on the 18 awg wire to see if it comes out. If it does then it wasnt getting enough pressure from the terminal screw.

Another thing you can do is get yourself some shrink wrap and get it big enough to fit over your 0 gauge wire and put your 0 and 18 gauge wire in that, connect it to the amp, then shrink wrap it so the wire cant come loose easy.

This isnt really necessary but i always take wiring into a safe way to prevent a short or fire.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

that is 40 inches not 40 foot!!

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

My bad, you know what i mean. lol.

no problem man. i just figured i would point that out so everybody knows. :drinks:

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops