Sonic Electronix

It says the microphone can measure up to 160 db. Has anyone maxed it out? Where does it stop? I just got mine to read 161. whats the TL equivalent? Its not installed I was holding it to the passenger side of the windshield as if it were a normal sensor.

2005 Hyundai Elantra

2 DD 3518s

Hifonics XX Maxximus

150.5 @ 57Hz Legal

153.5 Kick

mine is above headunit in dash. Says 154-156 playing music. Just did a 150.3 on TL today. I dont know where it maxes out cause my single sub cant do it. BTW, how do you like the processing? I personally dont like it. I dont even have it connected to rcas anymore. I just use it for db and voltage monitor. It sounded too boomy to me even at the lowest setting. Maybe its just the recordings i have, im not sure. But i like it for what i use it for.

99 GMC Suburban

2 Death Penalty 21"

2 Crescendo BC2000

Boston GT-42 Amp

6 Selenium 6w4p

4 Crescendo tweets

Hi output cs144 alt

Audiocontrol Epic-160

Pioneer DVD head unit

mine is above headunit in dash. Says 154-156 playing music. Just did a 150.3 on TL today. I dont know where it maxes out cause my single sub cant do it. BTW, how do you like the processing? I personally dont like it. I dont even have it connected to rcas anymore. I just use it for db and voltage monitor. It sounded too boomy to me even at the lowest setting. Maybe its just the recordings i have, im not sure. But i like it for what i use it for.

I don't like what it does to the bass at all. very rarely did i find a song that worked well with the unit. Its not even in my car. I just hot wire it to the battery and use it as a spl meter.

2005 Hyundai Elantra

2 DD 3518s

Hifonics XX Maxximus

150.5 @ 57Hz Legal

153.5 Kick

Archived