12ga slug FTW. or there is a shell type that has a slug with buck shot in one.

Yea itll scare someone but if its his first gun hes prob not the best marksman so id stick with 00 buckshots.

And ARs are expensive as hell for a first gun

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

you really got to ask yourself few things

1 can you handle a lot of recoil if no throw shotty out the window at least a 12 gauge

2 is it something you want for just protection or protection and recreational ( 12 gauge, AR, SKS, the judge, .40cal and .45 all good for that)

3 or do you just want something dead accurate that can stay on target round after round in my opinion is the best way to go on your first gun like i said earlier dont matter if you have a desert eagle if you cant hit the target its no good..

we have shooting ranges where i live and they have about 15 to 20 different guns you can rent and shoot there to find out what you feel comfortable with check around your area take your mom and see what you come up with

I recommend a shotgun with a short barrel for sure. the problem with pistols and rifles is you have to aim to really do any damage and rifles can have more range then is really necessary. A shotgun with buckshot can be lethal from far enough away, plus if you have access beanbag rounds and rock salt rounds are terrifying and non lethal in situations where you arn't being threatened. A good way to load imo is salt round, beanbag, bird, buck, slug that way as things become more threatening you have plenty of knockdown followed by kill shots. Thats me though I feel non-lethal should be promoted unless absolutely needed also add a strobe attachment to it, that will fark with anyones head who looks at it and tries to advance giving you plenty of time to react.

well said man he makes a great point here

I recommend a shotgun with a short barrel for sure. the problem with pistols and rifles is you have to aim to really do any damage and rifles can have more range then is really necessary. A shotgun with buckshot can be lethal from far enough away, plus if you have access beanbag rounds and rock salt rounds are terrifying and non lethal in situations where you arn't being threatened. A good way to load imo is salt round, beanbag, bird, buck, slug that way as things become more threatening you have plenty of knockdown followed by kill shots. Thats me though I feel non-lethal should be promoted unless absolutely needed also add a strobe attachment to it, that will fark with anyones head who looks at it and tries to advance giving you plenty of time to react.

These are your best bets.

System:

Basically Stock

In process of upgrading

Well if you arent 18 then there isnt a whole lot you can do bro but if you are over 18 then a nice 16 gauge or 12 gauge shotgun with a slug

To the guy who said they arent good past 30 yds i dont know what or how you shoot but i can hit targets @100 yds easily with a shotty

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Well if you arent 18 then there isnt a whole lot you can do bro but if you are over 18 then a nice 16 gauge or 12 gauge shotgun with a slug

To the guy who said they arent good past 30

yds i dont know what or how you shoot but i can hit targets @100 yds easily with a shotty

X2 expecially with full choke.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

I would definately get a shotty, someone comes in yard doin donuts...1 round into the side of the car or radiator and they wont be back anytime soon :D

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Also as far as im concerned fuck non lethal rounds if someone comes on your property threatening you or your families well being then make sure they dont make it off the property because if they do then u could be in a world of trouble

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Also as far as im concerned fuck non lethal rounds if someone comes on your property threatening you or your families well being then make sure they dont make it off the property because if they do then u could be in a world of trouble

x2 if the guy has the nerve to harm your family or intrude on your property, he better be ready for the repercussions.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Well me, my mom and two sisters (age 6 & 11) live out in the woods and in the past month we've had random ppl comming to my house and sitting In my driveway and doing donuts in my yard. The only thing I have now to somewhat protect me and family is a murdered BB gun that looks real from about 10ft away and draws blood threw a sweethood from a good 130+ ft away. But when it comes down to dangerous situations I don't want mine or the rest of my family's life to be in the barrel of a BB gun.

I do have a bit of experience with shotguns and hand held pistols and can hit my target most every time. I'm still 16 and can't legally buy one until I'm 21. I just want a small gun to keep on me. Not worried about price yet.

Thanks.

I understand the need to protect the family from harm, but you are getting yourself pumped up on nothing. You are thinking about your family getting murdered at the young age of 16, don't worry about the punks. If you need, talk to your mom about your feelings. She should solve the problem for you.

You don't want to lose your right to own a firearm before you even get the legal age to own one! Bear mace can help you or even a taser type of weapon!

If you do have a BB gun, I wouldn't flash it around! Ever had a real gun pointed at you? So put away the toys!

You can always call for the law to drive by and talk to them. When you are ready to get a rifle, get yourself a nice shotgun and .308 type of rifle. Stay away from the 7.62 and 5.56 rounds.

Not trying to sound like an ass, but legally you can't do anything in terms of getting a gun now so asking the question is a good start to do some research and window shopping.

If I lived near you, I would come out and help ya out. That is why it is always good to have some people you can call 24/7 to come out to help you!

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

Archived