Well if you arent 18 then there isnt a whole lot you can do bro but if you are over 18 then a nice 16 gauge or 12 gauge shotgun with a slug

To the guy who said they arent good past 30 yds i dont know what or how you shoot but i can hit targets @100 yds easily with a shotty

This coming from the guy who suspended me haha which was lame.. didnt mean 30 yds i meant 60 my bad.. would love to see you hit targets @100 yds with a 12 gauge slug

Well if you arent 18 then there isnt a whole lot you can do bro but if you are over 18 then a nice 16 gauge or 12 gauge shotgun with a slug

To the guy who said they arent good past 30 yds i dont know what or how you shoot but i can hit targets @100 yds easily with a shotty

This coming from the guy who suspended me haha which was lame.. didnt mean 30 yds i meant 60 my bad.. would love to see you hit targets @100 yds with a 12 gauge slug

I know lots of guys that hunt deer with slug guns and routinely shoot at 100 yards.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I know lots of guys that hunt deer with slug guns and routinely shoot at 100 yards.

My point is the kid is 16 and its his first gun he needs to start out with a gun with a little less recoil.. I know people who hunt with shotguns as well but not likely a 16 year old kid can man handle a 12 gauge you know what i mean.. not trying to be a dick.. my point is its alot of gun for a 16 year old

I dont know about you I just hope he gets it on film the first time he tries it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Well sir if u would like i can arrange for longer vacation so lose the attitude ... You broke the rules so u paid the consequence

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Well sir if u would like i can arrange for longer vacation so lose the attitude ... You broke the rules so u paid the consequence

do what you gotta do man.. where was the attitude in that^^^.. and Im new to the forum so i dont know the rules no.. give me a warning next time SUPER MOD hahaha

I recommend a shotgun with a short barrel for sure. the problem with pistols and rifles is you have to aim to really do any damage and rifles can have more range then is really necessary.

I disagree with this.

You have to aim with a shotgun as well. You still need to a sight picture with bead or ghost ring sights before a shoot is fired.

There is a spread with buckshot/birdshot, but I think people exaggerate how large it will be.

There is no expanding net or web.

If you are going to get a shotgun, I'd say a 16Gor 20G because mother or little sister will be using it as well.

The 12G can be harsh even with birdshot.

:)

Well me, my mom and two sisters (age 6 & 11) live out in the woods and in the past month we've had random ppl comming to my house and sitting In my driveway and doing donuts in my yard. The only thing I have now to somewhat protect me and family is a murdered BB gun that looks real from about 10ft away and draws blood threw a sweethood from a good 130+ ft away. But when it comes down to dangerous situations I don't want mine or the rest of my family's life to be in the barrel of a BB gun.

I do have a bit of experience with shotguns and hand held pistols and can hit my target most every time. I'm still 16 and can't legally buy one until I'm 21. I just want a small gun to keep on me. Not worried about price yet.

Thanks.

Have you to your mother discussed buying a firearm or was this something you thought of on your own?

Do you have any relatives that own firearms that you and your family can shot together to get an idea of what you all want?

Another suggestion:

Taurus Judge with .410 slugs.

:)

The taurus judge is a waste of money...If u want a 410 then just get a shotgun

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived