Dale's 2 15" Subs, Vids, Bx-12 Added ! 11/28/07

everythings coming along pretty swell .......... keep it coming

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

say bro u used to have one 15'' L7 how would it compare to one of the audipipe 15'' that u have in ur opinion?

The audiopipe sounds better and can take more power. The L7 has slightly more surface area, though. Right now it's hard to compare them because I

only have 1400 watts going to them, and they are lucky if they see that much. My lights dim like krazy. I definitely need more power--amplifier wise and alternator wise. Then I

could compare for sure. The L7 alone had 1100 clean watts going to it, so that got it moving like hell. My 2 audiopipes barely move. They're louder of course, but not nearly as loud as

I know they can be

I'm thinking about hitting up Dom for an alt <_<

And for safety, I had to add 2 of these bad boys...

Posted Image

This is the amp that's doing the damage atm. It has a lot of power, but not enough for my needs. I'm looking for 2500 clean watts <_<

THEN these subs will move....

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'll have vids soon....keep an eye out

Until I watched this vid, I never realised that one of my subs moves more than the other. Let me know if you guys see it too.

Now keep in mind that these subs are lucky if they're seeing 1400 watts. I fed my L7 1800 watts by itself.

Posted Image

Archived