rickyfromthe407 Posted July 28, 2011 Report Posted July 28, 2011 Might be funny to have him meet me halfway.. and not show up.. but I'm not that much of an ass even tho the guys funny.. lmao. Dick move. Hate it when people do that... thats why I stopped meeting people on craigslist. They wanna buy something, I give them the address to the store 2 mins away from me and say you can pick it up! No more driving for an hour... Current 4 10"s System! 1/0 Power Wire All Around + Big 3 - $140 Rockford Fosgate T2500-1BD - MSRP $1800 (4) Memphis M3 10" Subwoofers 1600watts $300ea. = $1200 XS D6500 $245.65 PIONEER AVH-P5200DVD 7" Head Unit = $430 Soundstream SC-6T Component 6.5" FRONT $60 Pioneer TS-A1673R 6.5" REAR $85 A Bangin system! = PRICELESS!
JMac91 Posted July 28, 2011 Author Report Posted July 28, 2011 how can that guy say that the AA is one the of best EVA. when this other guy says these are the very best SPL subs on the market and very very loud. My link HAHA fuck me. michigan craigslist sucks dick Lol well glad I'm not alone here. I gotta search the flint area.. so its half bullshit. Half stolen. Good thing I'm movin to kalamazoo (or is it?) Vehicle: 2002 Volvo S60 2.4t awd.Headunit: Kenwood DDX-470Doors: 4x Focal 6.5s/tweets (Adding)Sub: 2x Sundown Zv4 12's D1Amps: B2 Zero.1, MB Quart OA600.4Box: 5.2ish @ 32, Made with Maple, solid oak braces, 45s all around, 2x 5.8" pipes, all fiberglassed up.Battery: XS D3100, Block Shakers 110AHAlternator: 250A Excessive Amperage. All Sky High OFC Wiring. My Build, plenty of pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198281-2002-volvo-s60-awd-24t-build-log/
JMac91 Posted July 28, 2011 Author Report Posted July 28, 2011 Might be funny to have him meet me halfway.. and not show up.. but I'm not that much of an ass even tho the guys funny.. lmao. Dick move. Hate it when people do that... thats why I stopped meeting people on craigslist. They wanna buy something, I give them the address to the store 2 mins away from me and say you can pick it up! No more driving for an hour... Lol I said I wouldn't do it man. But I'm hoping u don't advertise ur stuff like this guy.. otherwise its just people bein jackwagons. That sucks. Vehicle: 2002 Volvo S60 2.4t awd.Headunit: Kenwood DDX-470Doors: 4x Focal 6.5s/tweets (Adding)Sub: 2x Sundown Zv4 12's D1Amps: B2 Zero.1, MB Quart OA600.4Box: 5.2ish @ 32, Made with Maple, solid oak braces, 45s all around, 2x 5.8" pipes, all fiberglassed up.Battery: XS D3100, Block Shakers 110AHAlternator: 250A Excessive Amperage. All Sky High OFC Wiring. My Build, plenty of pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198281-2002-volvo-s60-awd-24t-build-log/
rickyfromthe407 Posted July 28, 2011 Report Posted July 28, 2011 Might be funny to have him meet me halfway.. and not show up.. but I'm not that much of an ass even tho the guys funny.. lmao. Dick move. Hate it when people do that... thats why I stopped meeting people on craigslist. They wanna buy something, I give them the address to the store 2 mins away from me and say you can pick it up! No more driving for an hour... Lol I said I wouldn't do it man. But I'm hoping u don't advertise ur stuff like this guy.. otherwise its just people bein jackwagons. That sucks. Haha I dont have anything to sell...or keep Word. Current 4 10"s System! 1/0 Power Wire All Around + Big 3 - $140 Rockford Fosgate T2500-1BD - MSRP $1800 (4) Memphis M3 10" Subwoofers 1600watts $300ea. = $1200 XS D6500 $245.65 PIONEER AVH-P5200DVD 7" Head Unit = $430 Soundstream SC-6T Component 6.5" FRONT $60 Pioneer TS-A1673R 6.5" REAR $85 A Bangin system! = PRICELESS!
dkindle613 Posted July 28, 2011 Report Posted July 28, 2011 how can that guy say that the AA is one the of best EVA. when this other guy says these are the very best SPL subs on the market and very very loud. My link HAHA fuck me. michigan craigslist sucks dick Lol well glad I'm not alone here. I gotta search the flint area.. so its half bullshit. Half stolen. Good thing I'm movin to kalamazoo (or is it?) BWHAHAHAHAHAHA. i mean yea sure. but Kalamazoo isnt that bad. but what would i know. the only time im there is to go to the tiity bar. WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit 2003 ford explorer 2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box 1 T1500.1bdcp 250amp ALT by Mike Singer 2 runs of 0 gauge 3 yellow tops
vettedude102 Posted July 28, 2011 Report Posted July 28, 2011 I was like I want that sub when I opened this thread. 2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette 2003 corvette z06 alpine radio and the bose system that came stock
JMac91 Posted July 28, 2011 Author Report Posted July 28, 2011 I was like I want that sub when I opened this thread. Yeah I know I was thinkin about selling my mayhem 18 and my amp to get almost enough money to buy his sub n box but id be short.. then his amp! Ill be hittin hard! Edited 1st post. Vehicle: 2002 Volvo S60 2.4t awd.Headunit: Kenwood DDX-470Doors: 4x Focal 6.5s/tweets (Adding)Sub: 2x Sundown Zv4 12's D1Amps: B2 Zero.1, MB Quart OA600.4Box: 5.2ish @ 32, Made with Maple, solid oak braces, 45s all around, 2x 5.8" pipes, all fiberglassed up.Battery: XS D3100, Block Shakers 110AHAlternator: 250A Excessive Amperage. All Sky High OFC Wiring. My Build, plenty of pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198281-2002-volvo-s60-awd-24t-build-log/
bdog Posted July 28, 2011 Report Posted July 28, 2011 some should meet up with him with a real 159 car and tell him if he can stay in it for longer than a minute u will buy his one sub lol REP
JMac91 Posted July 28, 2011 Author Report Posted July 28, 2011 Sounds good cuz I wanna hear 159db too this guys 1 15 is loud as the 12 dc 15s I heard so idk I wanna hear his too lol. Anyone in michigan know about milan, aug 6th comp? Vehicle: 2002 Volvo S60 2.4t awd.Headunit: Kenwood DDX-470Doors: 4x Focal 6.5s/tweets (Adding)Sub: 2x Sundown Zv4 12's D1Amps: B2 Zero.1, MB Quart OA600.4Box: 5.2ish @ 32, Made with Maple, solid oak braces, 45s all around, 2x 5.8" pipes, all fiberglassed up.Battery: XS D3100, Block Shakers 110AHAlternator: 250A Excessive Amperage. All Sky High OFC Wiring. My Build, plenty of pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198281-2002-volvo-s60-awd-24t-build-log/
Audio Customs Posted July 28, 2011 Report Posted July 28, 2011 If he truly paid $1500 for that sub. He might as well chop off his own dick and shove it up his ass. Cuz he got raped. lmao cone area http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/6819-cone-area-of-a-subwoofer/ 4th order band pass basic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/126478-basics-of-a-4th-order-bandpass-enclosure/ this is Torres box calculator My GUI Box Tuning Calculator Download - Updated 8/18/2012
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.