Soundstream Suzuki! Now With Hairtrick Video!

hehehe this thread is like a year old offically

but still bad ass.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Candyman,

I have one of these subs (literally one of the subs from that van) in my Suzuki.

Running off a DDm1.

Ok here is the box

Posted Image

Posted Image

It is 5.57 Cubic Feet

I wont say the port dimensions because mine is a bit off and needs to be re-built.

Also ignore how the port is bolted down, the box was still in early stages and the second baffle layer was also not on.

Bill

1994 Suzuki Vitara (Escudo)

[unreveiled Subwoofers] - 1,500Wrms, triple stack motor. 15" x 2

DD M1A x 2

10.5 cubes in a tiny car ;)

Australia-03-june.gif

thankyou bangin caddy!

if it wasnt for threadmines, newbies like me wouldnt be able to see awesome old stuff like this... nice work

oh yeah and charger, you recon the doors ripping on your jackaroo is bad? look what them soundstreams did to that poor little zuki :P

now thats what i call roof flex!!!

vandersexx-1.jpgdeafaz-1.jpg

^^^ clicky pics for build logs ^^^

Australia-03-june.gif

^ The full build thread for this is on MEA forums, plus some others of mine you haven't seen.....

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

link

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

just read through the entire wagoooon thread, you certainly go through some boxes... and my dad complains about me wasting money on wood...

loving the ductape box at the end though, reminds me of a mates fulleh sick xplode 10" in the leakyest smallest box imaginable sealed up with ductape, running off a 1000w fusion powerplant monoblock and with a cracked cone we couldnt kill it...

vandersexx-1.jpgdeafaz-1.jpg

^^^ clicky pics for build logs ^^^

Australia-03-june.gif

Archived