Im diving into some more Ink....My thing is the tatts i got b4 all had meaning and purpose....I cant figure out the best way to decide on a brand new piece from scratch

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Talk to your artist and see what kind of ideas they have to blend in some new stuff with your old stuff. I always try to give my guy freedom to do what he thinks is best. Ie I give a basic concept of what I am thinking and where I want it and let hem do what he is good at. Really cant go wrong there. Unless you just let him freehand it which I wouldn't recommend unless you know the guy and he has been doing work on you for years. Most of the time I like to see the basic outline and placement before I commit.

edit= blending new stuff with old stuff to make a full piece like a sleeve is hard to do so it is always best to talk with your guy and see what they think. I think when you start placing to many demands on your artist it chokes them and makes it not as fun to do for the artist.

Edited by siccostyle

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

I appreciate the input fellas... My artist is a really good friend that i know and trust his work... He is the guy that took on the task of finishing up my partially started dragon sleeve and I am VERY VERY happy with his work.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

I only got two tatts but what i have found out once i like a design that i think fits my personality i pretty much set my mind on getting it. The only problem i have is location, my current job lets me have tattoos anywhere but my next may not so i avoid places like hands forearms neck. Got pictures?

That's how I do it. I just give Aaron some ideas on what I want and let him do his thing. Now if only he would get my fear and loathing sketches done, I could get some more ink...only been 2 and half years since my last :(

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Keep with the theme of meaning. Idk what is is but generic tattoos (stars and flowers blah blah) that people (mostly hipster younger girls) pick with no meaning kinda irk me a little. I don't believe in getting something purely because it looks cool. The first and foremost rule is that it should express you somehow.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

I only got two tatts but what i have found out once i like a design that i think fits my personality i pretty much set my mind on getting it. The only problem i have is location, my current job lets me have tattoos anywhere but my next may not so i avoid places like hands forearms neck. Got pictures?

Look in the Tattoo section i have an entire thread dedicated to ALL my work bro...:)

Keep with the theme of meaning. Idk what is is but generic tattoos (stars and flowers blah blah) that people (mostly hipster younger girls) pick with no meaning kinda irk me a little. I don't believe in getting something purely because it looks cool. The first and foremost rule is that it should express you somehow.

I have never and WILL never get a FAD tattoo...Every piece that i have is original because the artist took a general outline for the idea and free handed the rest of the add ons into it giving it that special touch so no one has a tattoo that is JUST like mine and I love that

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

all my tatts have deep meaning, i have a star, but its been intragrated into other pieces to look original and non fad like, i will be getting a hand grenade, but its very unique and i havent seen anything like it anywhere, i wont show it as i dont want anyone to steal it.

the audiomech piece is so original and beyond what most people ever see, i get asked about it sooo much, the meaning behind it is pretty obvious... my tribute to DAT, it has a long ways to go before its finished, i need to go see aaron very soon.

the flaming skulls on my right forearm my kids picked out and aaron did his thing, its still unfinished as well

the Chaos and mayhem tatts represent a few things, I am mayhem, a lost friend is chaos... they also represent what my life was when i was doing hardcore drugs..

my nautical star that is intregrated into my flaming skulls and chaos tatt represents my father, a Sailor in the us navy.

my ladybug, represents another lost friend, that wanted me to have that tatt, its also a good luck charm.

my Diablo, pretty much repped the company logo and me, its been my nickname for a quite a long time.

the Flames on my upper right arm represent what i do for a living, im a fire sprinkler fitter, the demon within the flames is my tortured soul.

i have plans on alot more, all of them have alot of meaning, I am awaiting a drawing from aaron right now of the word FATE with scroll work all around it, for my upper chest and part of my throat, it represents alot, how my girl and i are now together after 15 yrs of knowing we were soulmates and not being able to do anything about it until now (long story)

the handgrenade is for some family members that have or are still serving the us military.

A dark fairy, will be on my left side of my ribs, it will represent the love hate relationship my mother and i share.

i have tons of work to be done, thats a good idea on how i see tatts and what the mean to me, i basically give aaron my thoughts and ideas and let him decide how to piece it all together seeing how i have so many dif ideas.

hope that helps give you some ideas, stick with the meaningful tatts bra you can never go wrong that way imo

all my tatts have deep meaning, i have a star, but its been intragrated into other pieces to look original and non fad like, i will be getting a hand grenade, but its very unique and i havent seen anything like it anywhere, i wont show it as i dont want anyone to steal it.

the audiomech piece is so original and beyond what most people ever see, i get asked about it sooo much, the meaning behind it is pretty obvious... my tribute to DAT, it has a long ways to go before its finished, i need to go see aaron very soon.

the flaming skulls on my right forearm my kids picked out and aaron did his thing, its still unfinished as well

the Chaos and mayhem tatts represent a few things, I am mayhem, a lost friend is chaos... they also represent what my life was when i was doing hardcore drugs..

my nautical star that is intregrated into my flaming skulls and chaos tatt represents my father, a Sailor in the us navy.

my ladybug, represents another lost friend, that wanted me to have that tatt, its also a good luck charm.

my Diablo, pretty much repped the company logo and me, its been my nickname for a quite a long time.

the Flames on my upper right arm represent what i do for a living, im a fire sprinkler fitter, the demon within the flames is my tortured soul.

i have plans on alot more, all of them have alot of meaning, I am awaiting a drawing from aaron right now of the word FATE with scroll work all around it, for my upper chest and part of my throat, it represents alot, how my girl and i are now together after 15 yrs of knowing we were soulmates and not being able to do anything about it until now (long story)

the handgrenade is for some family members that have or are still serving the us military.

A dark fairy, will be on my left side of my ribs, it will represent the love hate relationship my mother and i share.

i have tons of work to be done, thats a good idea on how i see tatts and what the mean to me, i basically give aaron my thoughts and ideas and let him decide how to piece it all together seeing how i have so many dif ideas.

hope that helps give you some ideas, stick with the meaningful tatts bra you can never go wrong that way imo

That's what I'm talking about. :drink40:

formerly known as Jaylor Swift