3-Way Component Speakers for fronts

TcKing2k08

Audiosavings

thanks... :drink40:

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

I wonder how deep the 8" driver is in this set... and the 4" as well, looks crazy deep..

http://www.audiosavings.com/products/Car-Speakers/PAIR-NEW-O2-OXYGEN-AIR.83-3-WAY-8-COMPONENT-SPEAKERS/AIR.83.aspx

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

For the most part, 2 ways are actually better for sonic purity than 3 ways, for many reasons, like they have less crossover overlap, point sourcing, etc. I mainly prefer a 3 way when you can use the pillars to hold the mid and get the soundstage up, or when you want more volume or attack in the midbass, then you can use beafier drivers in the 3 way.

Agreed with Ray, I like more attack and more impact than the morels give at higher volumes. The MLK's give a best of both worlds. If I'm l

Clovis Custom Audio 559-392-3600

96 Silverado Single Cab

2-DD9515's Cut-through

1-DDSE Amp

Stock electrical and a couple small stingers, LOL

For the most part, 2 ways are actually better for sonic purity than 3 ways, for many reasons, like they have less crossover overlap, point sourcing, etc. I mainly prefer a 3 way when you can use the pillars to hold the mid and get the soundstage up, or when you want more volume or attack in the midbass, then you can use beafier drivers in the 3 way.

Agreed with Ray, I like more attack and more impact than the morels give at higher volumes. The MLK's give a best of both worlds IMO. If I'm looking for sonic acurracy only, I prefer Dynaudio or Hat to the Morels.

Clovis Custom Audio 559-392-3600

96 Silverado Single Cab

2-DD9515's Cut-through

1-DDSE Amp

Stock electrical and a couple small stingers, LOL

I wonder how deep the 8" driver is in this set... and the 4" as well, looks crazy deep..

http://www.audiosavings.com/products/Car-Speakers/PAIR-NEW-O2-OXYGEN-AIR.83-3-WAY-8-COMPONENT-SPEAKERS/AIR.83.aspx

The O2s are good for the money, but the rest of the sets they are mentioning in this thread put them to shame easily. I have a few sets of the AIR 63s, but I haven't been able to hear their full potential yet. Here's a few pics of them from my build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83649-autruches-saab-build/page__view__findpost__p__1201409

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Got to love when you type a reply and the damn computer freezes. Okay, First most likely will be going completely active so that i don't lose any power at the passive crossover network. Which I have thought about doing an Active/Passive set up with a bi-wire to the crossover. Any opinions on that? Also take in affect the H/U is the Alpine INA-W910 and with feed into the NEW Imprint sound processor PXA-H800 with the RUX-C800 for manual adjustments after the computer tuning with the active crossovers in that.

Also does anyone know who distributes Hertz? What the dealer cost and the retail cost for the Hertz Mille mlk 3 Pa2 3-way w/dual woofers?

• 2 weeks later...

Also look at Blues Audio.

98 Chevy Blazer 4 Door

Stock Everything

The New Setup

1 - Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

1- Pioneer DEH-80PRS

2 - Blues Audio 5.25 Mids ( On the dash )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0C Components ( In the front doors )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0 Woofers ( In the rear doors )

1 - Linear Power 952 ( Dash )

1 - Linear Power 2202IQ Modified ( Components )

1 - Linear Power 3002 ( Rear Doors )

1 - SoundStream XBP-10 Processor

1 - SoundStream BX-20Z

2 - SoundStream DTR1.3400D

4 - RE Audio SX12D4

241543L22m9xYv.gif

Archived