As a new GIRL who joined the site, im NOT fucking impressed

Ok.. can anyone tell me why i get banned from a chat room because my boyfriend had an account on here? I seen him on here 24/7 and i wanted to see what it was all about, and i get fucking kicked because he had an account, what the hell kind of a site is this? I don;t know anything about car audio and i wanted to find out and this is what fucking happens what a bunch of fucking losers. they are so into their own little chat world that they can't FATHOM that a girl might actually be interested in theyr NERDY chat... But you cant say fuck all because their name is in red.. what the fuck is that shit? Steve, if you ever come to reading this, i suggest you get new "mods" because the ones you have are EPIC fails. So much for learning anything, bunch of sack munchers.

Edited by crankcase

we already have girls on the forum, we dont need you. take your period-induced rant and go somewhere else, k?

Edited by Kranny

What in the great tits of Michigan is going on in this thread?

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

nb4l

also, lulz

U mad?

and if so, y so?

we already have girls on the forum, we dont need you. take your period-induced rant and go somewhere else, k?

^^ truf.

WTH happened to GRITS?

Edited by BJD3

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

i feel bad for your boyfriend, lmfao

GTFO

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice try since the ip resolves back to your supposed boy friends posts as well. Oh wait, he told us all in chat he was married? Hmmmmmm. someone needs to get their stories straight b4 trying to pull the wool over the mod staffs eyes.

BTW, i wasnt the one who banned you and your mouthy ass, but i wasnt far from it. Tony just happened to draw the gun a little faster.

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Ok.. can anyone tell me why i get banned from a chat room because my boyfriend had an account on here? I seen him on here 24/7 and i wanted to see what it was all about, and i get fucking kicked because he had an account, what the hell kind of a site is this? I don;t know anything about car audio and i wanted to find out and this is what fucking happens what a bunch of fucking losers. they are so into their own little chat world that they can't FATHOM that a girl might actually be interested in theyr NERDY chat... But you cant say fuck all because their name is in red.. what the fuck is that shit? Steve, if you ever come to reading this, i suggest you get new "mods" because the ones you have are EPIC fails. So much for learning anything, bunch of sack munchers.

Ill take this

First the same account that your boyfriend has/had on here has the exact same ip address as your account. So unless you are at his house right now at the moment ( which i dont think you are) then you are caught. Second I was fishing for information from you, and nothing youd said made any sense. It has NOTHING to do with you being a woman, only the fact that you are a guy ( kicker) and pretending to be a woman, which if thats what you want to be then I guess thats on you.

we can keep playing if you want to, i can dig down even deeper and check the ip address in the email header information from when you signed up and see where that came from? also with the link from facebook that you also posted into the chatroom which i still have the link to, i can do a little more than that.

i can go as deep as you wanna go, still wanna play ?

:ninja:

Team_Mod

Edited by sensai_v3.6

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I would further like to add that the only person viewing this post coming from that ip address is HOLLYWOOD AKA KICKER_GOD AKA what ever female name you wanna choose. Kinda strange that neither one of your names both shows up at the same time. Nate is the man but you have no idea how far and what type of things i am capable of. I stay in the shadows but when it is time to strike, i not only strike but i kill and this is WHTHOUT vodka! Ask Nate how deadly this ninja can be!

:ninja:

Thanks for playing!

Team_Mod

Edited by sensai_v3.6

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL