Sonic Electronix

Those Obsidian's should love the 2200. There's quite a few people running 2,000-2,500 to a pair of them, just make sure it's good clean power and not clipping.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Those Obsidian's should love the 2200. There's quite a few people running 2,000-2,500 to a pair of them, just make sure it's good clean power and not clipping.

thats what i heard, i think the 2200 will be great but i plan on getting an smd clipping detector to make sure its clean and to set my gains properly

Now lets ask what for electrical upgrades will you be doing?

idek :/ a yellow top batt in front, a batt in back if needed idk whhat size, big 3, 0awg power/ground... ima noob

Personally I'd be doing a H/O alt, big 3 in 0 awg, and stick with your yellowtop and go from there.

On a 200A+ alternator and just a single yellowtop my AQ2200 does a fine job. I rarely ever see my voltage go under 13.2 when bumping. And I generally have around 14-14.5V

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Now lets ask what for electrical upgrades will you be doing?

idek :/ a yellow top batt in front, a batt in back if needed idk whhat size, big 3, 0awg power/ground... ima noob

Personally I'd be doing a H/O alt, big 3 in 0 awg, and stick with your yellowtop and go from there.

On a 200A+ alternator and just a single yellowtop my AQ2200 does a fine job. I rarely ever see my voltage go under 13.2 when bumping. And I generally have around 14-14.5V

Why should he spend another 3-400 on a HO alt when all he needs is one decent sized batt?

Stick with the yellowtop and get another for the back If you already have the 1st yellowtop. If not, just try to fit the biggest XS or Kinetik batt under the hood. My stock alt is 118 amps, and with running just my XS D3400 under hood and big 3, my voltage never went under 12.8 running my DC 2k at idle, same goes for running my Crescendo BC2000

:rofl:

:wub: N8.

No homo...unless you want there to be. :orly3::ehh:

oh dear god. a 200 amp alternator for 2000 watts?

i'm running an aq3500.1 on a 18O amp alt and 2 kinetik 2000's. i drop to 12's full tilt.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived