McGangBang is God.

Okay I'm gonna get one tomorrow lol. Maybe two. My friends have gotten them but u never tried one. I have to now. I didn't realize this was such a popular combination, I thought it was something they came up with

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Yep I am getting one for lunch and your idea with a five guys burger and a chick fil a sounds fucking awesome! Another good combo would be to put a taco bell mexican pizza on it too :)

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Holy shit, I haven't seen a fast food restaurant for two years, this sounds sooooo fuckin good right now. I know the first thing I will do when I get back stateside in October.

CARS

14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days

69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time

Last car '12 Focus with build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/

Am I the only one who has never heard of this?

Around here we call it a heart attack but ya i guess so lol.

Holy shit, I haven't seen a fast food restaurant for two years, this sounds sooooo fuckin good right now. I know the first thing I will do when I get back stateside in October.

That blows lol but hey october is quickly approaching. Where are you anyway?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

NO WAY!! You mean McGangbang's are real??? I was just introduced to this last week by my crazy co-worker!! I thought it was just some crazy thing him and his friends made up after a night of partying too much...HAHAHHA

But i must admit, it was pretty good. And on top of that, four of us ate for only $8 :D

I only tell people 1/3 of what im REALLY doin', just so they can HATE ONLY on that third...

2007 Tahoe

factory system for now :)

Car Domain Page

Lay It Low Forum

That blows lol but hey october is quickly approaching. Where are you anyway?

I'm in the middle of the Atlantic, this place gets boring fast.

oops that doesn't work, It's Lajes field, Portugal.

CARS

14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days

69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time

Last car '12 Focus with build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/

Archived