McGangBang is God.

if i try this itll be with a double qp. ill call it a cock in a fat chick. or a friday night special peepwall.gif

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

if i try this itll be with a double qp. ill call it a cock in a fat chick. or a friday night special peepwall.gif

:lol:

i made a giant pizza sandwich with 2 pizzas before, i think 1 was supreme & the other was meat lovers... :drool:

(of course i added xtra cheeze :good: )

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

:lol:

i made a giant pizza sandwich with 2 pizzas before, i think 1 was supreme & the other was meat lovers... :drool:

(of course i added xtra cheeze :good: )

mmmm cardiac arrest

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

seriously if i disappear for more than 3 days someone call a coroner. last time i tested fate and put bacon bitson bacon strips i went comatose. true story

I am the creator of the McGangBang. Bow down to your god.

And he said... LET THERE BE MCGANGBANGS!

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I've ate a mcGangBang like everyday thanks to this thread.

Yesterday I got two Mcdoubles with only big Mac sauce and onions, took off the bottom two buns( the dry ones) then combined everything to where it was:

Bun-big Mac sauce, onions- cheese-patty-cheese-patty-cheese-patty-cheese-patty-big Mac sauce,onions-bun

Shit was GREAT.

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

Archived