well its not new it will be a used automobile but still new to me,

well currently i have a 2005 ford mustang fun car and what not but i realized its just not suitable at all for me i tried so much to convince myself to keep it

but im coming to realize everyday I AM A need something more roomy, also my pcm doesnt work on new h.o alt,i was having coolant problems and still do and i just went outside and someone broke my passanger door window to break in, which was kinda the breaking point....

so im thinking about this truck right here, im mostly likey goin to trade it in let me know guys on it

http://www/madison.craigslist.org/ctd/2488725537.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muwxn0Kehjo

SINCE LINK DOESNT WORK

Hello! This is a nice 2005 Chevy Tahoe LS 4x4 with all the power options, and a third seat. Another good thing about this Tahoe is that it only has 78,031 miles on it, which is below average for a 6 year old vehicle. This Tahoe has been inpected by our mechanics, a few minor repairs were done, and it is ready to go now.

In addition to this, for added peace of mind, we are including a 3 month or 3,000 mile warranty with the purchase of this Tahoe at this price.

This Tahoe is equipped with the 5.3 liter V8 engine, an automatic transmission, and shift on the fly four wheel drive. It also has the LS package, and has power windows, power door locks, power mirrors, tilt, cruise control, AM/FM CD and cassette player, cold front and rear air conditioning, a tow package, ABS, remote keyless entry, alloy wheels, Onstar capability, side front air bags, a front bench seat (give this Tahoe 9 passenger capability), a rear liftgate, the third seat, fog lights, running boards, a roof rack, traction control, four wheel drive, dual front lighted vanity mirrors, steering wheel radio controls, and much more. Of course, this truck includes Chevy's well known reliability and dependability.

Here is the VIN if you need it: 1GNEK13TX5J136558

We have this truck priced way below the Kelley Blue Book retail of $19,930. In addition, we have this Tahoe priced below the KBB Private Party "good" value of $16,830. There are no surprises with this Tahoe, though. It is fully reconditioned and ready to go. Don't be surprised by our low price though-when we can pass the savings on to our customers, we gladly do it. Check the guides-see for yourself how good our price is. We always strive to price our vehicles competitively and pass the savings on to you. We are a small town dealer that believes the customer comes first, and we put high value on a non-confrontational sales approach. Come see us--you'll like the way we do business.

This vehicle has been inspected by our certified mechanics, and needs nothing. Everything on this Tahoe works as it should. Included in the purchase of this Tahoe at this price is a 3 month or 3000 mile powertrain WARRANTY. If you would like even more confidence than this short term warranty provides, we do offer longer term extended service policies (warranties) for an extra charge.

We also offer extremely competitive and low rate financing for people with average to excellent credit. The interest rates we get from our lenders are extremely competitive, in fact in many cases, we can get rates below 5% for customers with really good credit.

Call THURSTON HANSON, sales manager, at 608-214-6129 (cell) if you have any questions about this truck.

If you have something to trade, we welcome your trade-in. We have been known to pay crazy good prices for clean and nice used vehicles.

Our address is 1401 Second Street New Glarus, Wisconsin, America's "Little Switzerland.". We are a Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep dealer that cares about our customers, and believes in treating all of our customers like long time friends. New Glarus is a very short 20-35 minute drive from many areas of Madison.

Our hours are 8-6 p.m M-F, and 8-12 on Saturday. We are available to assist you after hours, but please call Thurston at 608-214-6129 if you want to meet with us outside our normal business hours, so we know you are coming and don't miss you, and also to check the current availability of this vehicle. We try to accomodate our customers however we can.

While you are in New Glarus, be sure to check out our many Swiss themed businesses including restaurants, hotels, sports bars, flower and gift shops, antique stores, and generally a very nice and pleasant small town experience.

If you would like to view more photos of this Tahoe, please visit our website at www.newglarusmotors.net

Thank you for viewing our listing!

Edited by KnockinthaStreetzof608

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

think the price is good as you can see for the miles,as you can tell in the video from the dealer there is some interior and exterior damage i think its minor..

just wanna hear the guys at smd to step if it counts if i get this ima do 4 15xls on 2 aq3500d1 strapped at .5each amp with 4xs3100 and one under the hood and dual alts :drink40: lol

CAR

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

Ad link doesn't work and video doesn't give price

What kind of coolant problems are you having?

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

yea thats werid idk why its not working but asking price is 15,500

and edit the coolant problems at 1st was there was a leak but bought a new system and it was the tank that holds the coolant and i replaced it but it still to be hot since the fan kicks on like every 10-15mins

Edited by KnockinthaStreetzof608

CAR

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

The engine temp goes up?

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

The engine temp goes up?

yea its stays in the middle in bewteen my cold and hot gauges

CAR

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's