ok so back to the bean bag gun lol yeah i didnt think i would be able to get my hands on the ones that looked like grenade launchers cause i figured they were actual granade launchers lol but for the 12 gauge bean bag shot i cant find them anywhere on cheapen than dirts website

Despite the little pissing match, what the hell would you use a 12 gauge bean bag for? If you can't use it on the neighbors mean ass trespassing dog why else would you want one? If its a person I'm shooting, its defense and he's getting a slug. If it can stop human organ functions, then that would probably mean police are not going to be using it to safely subdue anyone or anything. Maybe bears? I dunno, why do you want bean bag shells? I'm curious now.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Regardless of the damage a beanbag does its STILL considered Nonlethal use of force....As far as just owning one i hope the OP doesnt plan on shooting someone with it for fun because that could be a lawsuit waiting to happen

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Regardless of the damage a beanbag does its STILL considered Nonlethal use of force....As far as just owning one i hope the OP doesnt plan on shooting someone with it for fun because that could be a lawsuit waiting to happen

Ah, so it would be a better alternative to say a BB gun or a paintball gun? Two guns of which the neighbors Husky have gotten used to. He might prefer a bean bag over say a 22, which is the next gun I'll be aiming at him.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Well here is some less lethal rounds i found a while ago that look like they would be pretty effetive. And for you crazy fuckers here is some exotic 12 ga rounds.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Ah, so it would be a better alternative to say a BB gun or a paintball gun? Two guns of which the neighbors Husky have gotten used to. He might prefer a bean bag over say a 22, which is the next gun I'll be aiming at him.

I dont want to give you legal advice i just know that they are considered non-lethal and if u are using them to chase away animals im sure they wwould work great but i havent ever used em for that

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

mainly for bear and other large animals that come on my dads property up in ga id prefer to hit them a couple times with bean bags than put a slug through them lol and i was planing on shoting a couple friends with them but they know its gonna happen and ofcourse i plan on getting shit with one or 2 first im not gonna shot my friends unless im willing to get shot to lol

I can sorta see why, Non-lethal alternative for rodent (neighbors effing cat <_< ) control in addition to non-lethal home defense... shoot em in the face :popcorn:

will definitely kill small animal those bean bags go in with unforgiving force ... have you seen jackass ?? and depending on where you get hit those can break ribs, if you are hit in the kidney are you could die from that hit head shot will most likely cause brain damage, arms could possibly break bone. those bean bag guns are not something to be taken lightly where you can say i can shoot some friends and be shot back. they are non lethal at the average but can be deadly very easily.

Edited by michigancapri92

Well here is some less lethal rounds i found a while ago that look like they would be pretty effetive. And for you crazy fuckers here is some exotic 12 ga rounds.

holy shit those are crazy what kind of sick twisted person would use some of these ... ( i just bought 3 different ones ) :woot:

I can sorta see why, Non-lethal alternative for rodent (neighbors effing cat <_< ) control in addition to non-lethal home defense... shoot em in the face :popcorn:

will definitely kill small animal those bean bags go in with unforgiving force ... have you seen jackass ?? and depending on where you get hit those can break ribs, if you are hit in the kidney are you could die from that hit head shot will most likely cause brain damage, arms could possibly break bone. those bean bag guns are not something to be taken lightly where you can say i can shoot some friends and be shot back. they are non lethal at the average but can be deadly very easily.

... I was joking when I said use it on a cat. I kinda figured it'd tear it a new one. (I mean really, I'm pretty sure anything coming out the barrel of a 12ga would be lethal for small animals even at range. Thanks for confirming my suspicions) Despite being if I see that cat shitting on the porch again...... <_<

Damn internet doesn't get sarcasm through it too well.

2007 Mazda 3s Sport- Custom Short Ram, Vibrant 4-2-1 Header, Trubendz Exhaust, Magnaflow Resonator and XL Muffler, Mazdaspeed Springs, 18" Baccarats with Tigerpaw GTZ 225/40R 18's

Awards:

MECA Phat Car 1st Place

MECA Show n' Tell : 112.5db's on whatever was in my CD changer

MECA SQL Stock 1st Place

MECA Import Mild 2nd Place