SMD DD-1 ANNOUNCEMENT PLEASE READ IF YOU PURCHASED! UPDATE Page 35 - 10/14/11

Got my tracking number this morning as well

#368 says it'll be here tomorrow

Lucky. It says mine will be here Friday

We'll when I got my tracking number it said it was going to be here today and now I just got an update saying its goin to be here friday

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

Got my tracking number this morning as well

#368 says it'll be here tomorrow

Lucky. It says mine will be here Friday

We'll when I got my tracking number it said it was going to be here today and now I just got an update saying its goin to be here friday

Dang that's a way to get your hopes up

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

Don't feel bad, mine said it would be here Friday, but now it says Oct. 4th. Next effin Tuesday. Yeah, that's how I felt too. Way to get my hopes up!

Btw Steve - I shipped using USPS today, flat-rate box, and I was able to get tracking & insurance! And it wasn't too expensive, either. So Idk who told you that you couldn't ship thru them and insure and track your package, but they were wrong man. Just a fyi to maybe help save people money in the future?

Edited by Purplehaze

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Don't feel bad, mine said it would be here Friday, but now it says Oct. 4th. Next effin Tuesday. Yeah, that's how I felt too. Way to get my hopes up!

I know right

The worst thing was that I didn't take a dump all day because I was the only one home I thought maybe id be in the restroom while fedex was knocking

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

I know right

The worst thing was that I didn't take a dump all day because I was the only one home I thought maybe id be in the restroom while fedex was knocking

Mine will be here the 4th too. And lol about not taking a dump!

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

I think what he meant about USPS was that shipping it to the guys overseas he cant track them.In the states he can but he may have a contract with FedEx and that's why he uses them.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

After watching FedEx take two days just to send the DD-1 actually in route I think they are gonna change my deliver date to the 4th as well. I know this is not your fault Steve, just a little strange they waited 2 business days after picking up the DD-1 to ship it out on their trucks.

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

Btw Steve - I shipped using USPS today, flat-rate box, and I was able to get tracking & insurance! And it wasn't too expensive, either. So Idk who told you that you couldn't ship thru them and insure and track your package, but they were wrong man. Just a fyi to maybe help save people money in the future?

Not for international orders. Domestic orders are easy and still fairly cheap even with fedex. Overseas is a whole 'nother story. I cant take that type of gamble. It could get lost, it could "fall off the truck", or the recipient could recieve it and claim he didnt......and i would be responsible. I cant have that, especially since some of these countries i cant even pronounce the address or the name......and you havent had fun till you have shipped something to Cyprus, Turkey, or even France.

I think what he meant about USPS was that shipping it to the guys overseas he cant track them.In the states he can but he may have a contract with FedEx and that's why he uses them.

that^^ :drink40:

i dont have any contract though, i have had an account there for almost 8 years though so i prefer to use them.

After watching FedEx take two days just to send the DD-1 actually in route I think they are gonna change my deliver date to the 4th as well. I know this is not your fault Steve, just a little strange they waited 2 business days after picking up the DD-1 to ship it out on their trucks.

what happened was, we spent an entire monday afternoon printing labels sticking them to boxes and prepping everything to go out. Its a LOT of work, a LOT of ink and a LOT of paper....took us several hours. We got them to FedEx before they closed but the actual truck that picks up their daily packages out to the next "hub" was already gone. That screwed up the tracking numbers a little.

sorry about that, at least you know where its at now. :pardon:

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Not for international orders. Domestic orders are easy and still fairly cheap even with fedex. Overseas is a whole 'nother story. I cant take that type of gamble. It could get lost, it could "fall off the truck", or the recipient could recieve it and claim he didnt......and i would be responsible. I cant have that, especially since some of these countries i cant even pronounce the address or the name......and you havent had fun till you have shipped something to Cyprus, Turkey, or even France.

what happened was, we spent an entire monday afternoon printing labels sticking them to boxes and prepping everything to go out. Its a LOT of work, a LOT of ink and a LOT of paper....took us several hours. We got them to FedEx before they closed but the actual truck that picks up their daily packages out to the next "hub" was already gone. That screwed up the tracking numbers a little.

sorry about that, at least you know where its at now. :pardon:

It's all good, and yeah I rolf when I thought about all the overseas shipping you are having to do, and not being able to even say their names! Don't feel bad, I can't say them either!

But thanks for the update, and for a making a much needed product! I'll make a vid of it in use when I get it on Tuesday. Thanks again! :drinks:

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build