SMD DD-1 ANNOUNCEMENT PLEASE READ IF YOU PURCHASED! UPDATE Page 35 - 10/14/11

Scopes are a PITA for most people, mine has 2 days left on ebay and then it's bye bye oscope and hello DD1.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Hey Steve, any news on my tracking info? I had sent you a email a couple of days ago, order N.o 100000323. Thanks

Areo Litherland

Hopefully mine will be shipped out with the international orders. Can you confirm for me that mine has been shipped to New Zealand, as long as I know its been shipped im happy, dont need the tracking info

+1 who are the two lucky orders heading to Australia

andrew p and josh c ;)

Steve meade ftmfw! can't wait man! thanks heaps

Hey Steve, any news on my tracking info? I had sent you a email a couple of days ago, order N.o 100000323. Thanks

Areo Litherland

Hopefully mine will be shipped out with the international orders. Can you confirm for me that mine has been shipped to New Zealand, as long as I know its been shipped im happy, dont need the tracking info

Hey Steve, I know your a busy man, I think you missed my question lol. Can you confirm for me that my order has been shipped to New Zealand, as long as I know its been shipped im happy, dont need the tracking info. Thanks for your help, Areo Litherland

YAY Excited my DD-1 is on the truck for FedEx on it's way to my door!

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

:yahoo: Fed-Ex guy dropped my DD-1 off today :yahoo: . Thanks Steve can't wait to use it. I am gonna need all the clean power I can get for my new subs.

487b8455.jpg

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Oh yes I got mine as well, and I also got an amp used off an auction site no clue if it would work and it does so it will be my first candidate for the DD-1.

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

I'm doing the monkey effin happy dance. :yahoo: After months of saving and patience I FINALLY ordered my DD1 and I am freakin jacked! No worries Steve, I know it's gonne be a bit of a wait, shit I can do a few weeks on my head LOL!! Gonna be nice to be able to send unclipped power my DC 12's that are on thier way. And hey, if you can could you sign it...I finally hit that 100 pound mark if you remember. I'm like Christmas morning giddy haa...oh and it's Jason Walker order 571.

Ya ever get so excited that it makes you have to :poop:?

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

SWEET!!!!! mine arrived today, cant wait to give it a wirl. Thanks steve and the guys

Mine us suppose to be here tomorrow. I am excited to set up both my cars, and my wife's truck. :) :) :) It's also going to be fun to see if Im distorting where the current settings are............ Thanks SMD.

1986 Buick Regal Grand National(1) RFD2210 1.25 CUFT @ 38hz Slot PortRFX-9420, Punch 4080dsm, Power 250m22003 Mercury Marauder - Dark Blue PearlDDX-419, T600-4, T2652-S, HPC2205

(Currently Working on Designing an Enclosure)