Second Skin Audio

Sony Xplod 10"

rk21875

What i find quite funny is that one of the loudest bassracers in the WORLD ran Sony subs in his vehicle along with Sony amps and I am willing to be that NONE of you are louder than he is. Just amazes me how people bash a product when in fact they have NO CLUE wtf makes the product suck or why its trash for that matter!

:ninja:

the ninja has spoken......

:lol:

its the truth, they are all bashing this sony when none of them can BURP louder than he is on MUSIC, but of course they wont say SHIT NOW!!! I would be willing to put up all kinds of monies of his vehicle vs ANYONE in this thread that is bashing the sony!

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

What i find quite funny is that one of the loudest bassracers in the WORLD ran Sony subs in his vehicle along with Sony amps and I am willing to be that NONE of you are louder than he is. Just amazes me how people bash a product when in fact they have NO CLUE wtf makes the product suck or why its trash for that matter!

its the truth, they are all bashing this sony when none of them can BURP louder than he is on MUSIC, but of course they wont say SHIT NOW!!! I would be willing to put up all kinds of monies of his vehicle vs ANYONE in this thread that is bashing the sony!

Ill chime in..

because i know me and oki were doing very similar numbers.. :)

the sony the OP has, is the cheap cheap one, thats like 5 lbs...

the ones Oki had were the 150-200$ ones that are actually pretty decent

sony has 2 lines of subs, the cheap walmart stuff, and the stuff you wont really find anywhere... the higher end sony stuff isnt that bad, but not near our standards of what we all think should be a general standard for car audio equipment.

that being said...

i would run 150-200 rms to the sub and call it a day

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Ill chime in..

sony has 2 lines of subs, the cheap walmart stuff, and the stuff you wont really find anywhere... the higher end sony stuff isnt that bad, but not near our standards of what we all thing should be a general standard for car audio equipment.

that being said...

Point is they see the Sony name and immeadiatly start bashing because of the name. We all know there are lower lines of subs with any given brand, but to bash a brand based on name or the lower line of the brand is just plain stupid and im sick of it. They want to compare the lower line to the entry level or middle brand that they are running. As I said ( and most that were bashing were running dc) I would put up what ever with ANY of their vehicle's with teh same brand they are "bashing"

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Ill chime in..

sony has 2 lines of subs, the cheap walmart stuff, and the stuff you wont really find anywhere... the higher end sony stuff isnt that bad, but not near our standards of what we all thing should be a general standard for car audio equipment.

that being said...

Point is they see the Sony name and immeadiatly start bashing because of the name. We all know there are lower lines of subs with any given brand, but to bash a brand based on name or the lower line of the brand is just plain stupid and im sick of it. They want to compare the lower line to the entry level or middle brand that they are running. As I said ( and most that were bashing were running dc) I would put up what ever with ANY of their vehicle's with teh same brand they are "bashing"

LOL Tony, most people on the forum are tards.... we all know this :P

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Ill chime in..

that being said...

LOL Tony, most people on the forum are tards.... we all know this :P

Yep and now I'm still waiting for those that was so quick to jump in this thread to make a bashing statment to come back and say something now

:popcorn:

You are right, I am definitely not louder. But the OP isn't running the same subs as that guy you're talking about. not even close.

on the other side, he did only spend 47 bucks on the sub. He knows he's not getting a lot out of it, and so do we. I'm just giving the guy a hard time. We knock well known brands so it encourages this guy to think about his next purchase, and maybe do some real research on it. No one that does real research buys sony gear. Did this guy who bassraced Sony gear actually pull cash out of his own pocket or was he sponsored?

Without knowing a damn thing about this guy, I'd say he's someone who was hired to make Sony gear look good. It's almost all in the build. Almost.

EDIT: in before vacation LOL

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

who FUCKING cares about a guy who bassraces louder than us using sony equipment. thats not the point. help the guy out, as some of us have, instead of bashing everything.

who FUCKING cares about a guy who bassraces louder than us using sony equipment. thats not the point. help the guy out, as some of us have, instead of bashing everything.

he was making a point that just because some one uses sony, doesnt mean they cant get loud...

its all in the installer to determine how well the system does....

Team DC Audio

Archived