Sonic Electronix

my advice, go to caco, csco, ca, roe, etc and try and sell them...if u wanna stay here and sell, lower the craigslist price a lil bit until u get ur 150 NON SPAM posts (caco needs 50 btw, dk about the others)...if it hasnt sold on c-list by then, put them up here for the prices i said, as those are very reasonable prices for those items

personal build in progress

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188656-2013-kia-sorento-6-12-no-wall/

www.facebook.com/TurbulentDesigns

Ur not going to get close to 750$ for ur equipment end of story caraudio.com doesn't have a post requ. For selling items neither does carstereoclassifieds.org go from there look up sold adds that are similiar to ur setup and kinda base ur prices of that but forget about 750$ just bc u over paid for ur equipment doesnt mean someone else will even with the best materials for a box I see no way u spent close to 300$ dollars if u built the box itself

www.wooferwarehouse.com

5 6in aero ports costs 165 *precision ports*- wood probably cost 60 thats 225 right there :P So he probably didnt spend 300 but CLOSE to 300

i personally spent:

77 on MDF

133 on Aeros

50 on screws/woodfiller/bits - i didnt have a lot of the stuff i needed(a small enough bit for pre drilling and a large bit so the heads could sink into the box so i could cover it with the woodfiller)

Primer and paint - im buying tomorrow but im not sure on cost

So 300 isnt impossible, but its unlikely ;)

Edited by HelloMyNameIs

~This is added to the post you have just read:

I appreciate everything you guys do, and I hope you understand how much it matters to have people like you helping me learn

thanks so much

~Check my youtube for my music and my car audio: http://www.youtube.com/1ohmstable

~Rip dustin 7-11-09

Memorial build log: http://www.stevemead...memorial-build/

Okay, I don't need people telling me that I didn't spend what I spent on it, I know how much I spent... Regardless of how I reached the price I did is not relevant. I was just asking a price I could sell it for. Just read the first post. I'm not trying to get bashed for trying to sell it for $750... I actually had someone offer 800 after his car sold, but couldn't get it sold.

So I understand I was off in the price.

I just want help in how to sell it or a correct price range.

At least HelloMyNameIs is attempting to defend me somewhat... Thank you.

My goal isn't to get my money back on anything... I just don't want to give it away. I don't think anyone understands what my goal is here.

Just trying to get some input on what I would feel confident in selling it for... Not trying to make a billion bucks or anything. I thought it was a logical way of selling it, but you all have made it very apparent I'm doing everything wrong.

You want input, on what YOU would feel confident selling it for? Isn't that up to you?

I agree with fyerbyrd22 your gonna get about 200 for the aq1200 maybe 250..if you get lucky on craigslist. 20 per port. and I would say about 125-140 per sub. the rest I dont know as for wiring and such what all you have..

But 750..good luck bro.

That box is BIG AS F*$^ ! your best bet, would be to cut it up, and keep the wood, and use it for either another small box, or maybe speaker rings, or whatever.

Good luck. But I am only thinking 500 locally... if your lucky maybe 600.

But to ship that, good god it would cost you at-least 150 to ship it. But i think it would be more than that depending what service you use.

3d7304fe.jpg

1/0 Power Wire All Around + Big 3 - $140

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1BD - MSRP $1800

(4) Memphis M3 10" Subwoofers 1600watts $300ea. = $1200

XS D6500 $245.65

PIONEER AVH-P5200DVD 7" Head Unit = $430

Soundstream SC-6T Component 6.5" FRONT $60

Pioneer TS-A1673R 6.5" REAR $85

A Bangin system! = PRICELESS!

and if you spam your way to 150 so help me god.............

:rofl::lol:

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK