would you like to see a smd app?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. would you like to see a smd app

• yes
    • no

Just ran through my mind, thought it was a good idea anyone agree?

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

This has already been discussed.

Final thought was that the SMD mobile website was fine there is no need for an app.

Just put a link to SMD on your phones wallpaper and wala instant app

We've had this discussion many-a-time. No point to an app. Forum's already got a killer mobile skin. Just set the homepage as an icon on your smartphone and be done with it. Not really worth the time/effort/money to develop an app. :werd_msword:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Oh alright. Yeah the skin is cleeeaannn. Well so much for that idea. :l

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

This has already been discussed.

Final thought was that the SMD mobile website was fine there is no need for an app.

Just put a link to SMD on your phones wallpaper and wala instant app

Last I remember, there was no general consensus...

There's a difference between the feature set of a dedicated app and what this forum's mobile skin does, a large one being that since you only really have to pull in text, load times are much, much faster. On a forum that can get as busy as this one, that's a good thing. Ad have you tried loading the full site on a tablet? Not the best experience. Same goes for the mobile site.

Again, before anyone depreciates the value of a mobile app, maybe they should try, I don't know, using one?

But I guess instead of an app that's dedicated to doing one thing and doing it well, you have to bastardized your way around it.

Let me be clear here. I don't know what it takes to implement something like Tapatalk. And IIRC when James looked into it, he said it was a headache. I'm cool with that. I can continue on the way I have been for the past several months.

What I do have a problem with is forum member constantly depreciating the value of mobile apps without prior experience.

@OP you should have searched. This topic has been broached several times within the past six months.

/rant.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

What I do have a problem with is forum member constantly depreciating the value of mobile apps without prior experience.

/rant.

I understand where your coming from and I have used mobile app's for like Photobucket,ebay and facebook. I have never tried a mobile app for a forum though and am not aware of any forum's that offer a mobile app. Do you happen to know any forum's that have a mobile app and I will give it a try and give you my honest opinion.

/rant.

I understand where your coming from and I have used mobile app's for like Photobucket,ebay and facebook. I have never tried a mobile app for a forum though and am not aware of any forum's that offer a mobile app. Do you happen to know any forum's that have a mobile app and I will give it a try and give you my honest opinion.

The only one I know that has a free one is XDA, but that's on Android. Keeping track of my postings there is actually what sold me on Tapatalk.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

I was thinking like a members rides and all that stuff toorres box tuning calc stuff like that

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Caco has a mobile app. Everytime I log on with my phone, it says there is a App for this website

I never looked personally though

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived