would you like to see a smd app?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. would you like to see a smd app

• yes
    • no

Caco has a mobile app. Everytime I log on with my phone, it says there is a App for this website

I never looked personally though

wait what

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

android for sure!

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

^^^^THIS I didnt know that either! Checkin it out

hahaha right? :pardon:

android for sure!

8)

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

Its tapatalk integrated

gonna check it out right meow :good:

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Its tapatalk integrated

Is it worth 3$ :pardon:

BC 264 stage 2 cams

The only one I know that has a free one is XDA, but that's on Android. Keeping track of my postings there is actually what sold me on Tapatalk.

Ok I tried XDA on my android phone and it is quick as far as loading threads, I like the idea of having a stickie tab in each thread so you can read all the stickies in one place and the latest post tab. One thing I did not like is there is no navigation back to the main thread you have to keep hitting the back button to get there. The mobile app is kind of to plane Jane for me although others may prefer that, I guess I am just an eye candy type of person.

That being said I honestly still prefer the Mobil web site over the mobile app mainly because the Mobile web site is more full featured then the Mobil app and that is what I personally prefer. Of course you could probably implement the mobile app better to give it a more full featured feel.

• 1 month later...

Archived