252chevyboyz Posted August 4, 2011 Report Posted August 4, 2011 Hey what's up y'all? I tend to have some spare time everyone once in a while after I get done with the 2 jobs. Spare time sounds like a good time to meet up with other people who have systems just to hear/compare systems. Outsuide of me and my friends I don't hear too many other systems unless someone calls me out in downtown. Its also good to hear others thoughts on my system and what I could do to improve it. If anyone lives in NC or maybe near Rocky Mount hit me up and we will see what the systems are about. Hope to see some fellow bassheads here in NC. Keep it slammin y'all! -James - 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene My Selling Feedback Build Log
252chevyboyz Posted August 5, 2011 Author Report Posted August 5, 2011 Lets rep NC. Where y'all at? - 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene My Selling Feedback Build Log
2loudisjustright Posted August 5, 2011 Report Posted August 5, 2011 I live about 5 minutes from the NC state line and will going back to work monday in Roxboro, NC Getting ready to pull my system out tho, so i can start on my wall soon!! 2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!! MY BUILD LOG
727Designs Posted August 5, 2011 Report Posted August 5, 2011 I might as well be in NC. Live less than 5 minutes from the NC line. -Zach-2010 Toyota TundraFull Hybrid Audio SQ 7" BDS on 37's 2000 Ford Expedition 160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD-
Nightshade Posted August 5, 2011 Report Posted August 5, 2011 I'm in Greensboro, but your pretty far away. Currently have the loudest vehicle to ever compete in the Car class in NSPL. The new setup that I have is doing over 155's on the dash sealed with all the equiptment in the hatch in a no wall setup. The numbers that were done in my sig are the last setup that I had of 2 Nighshade 15's and 2 saz3500d's. I haven't changed the numbers in the sig because I haven't used the new setup at a show to make it official yet. If your ever this way let me know if you want to hear the loudest unwalled Focus ZX3 in North America. 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
252chevyboyz Posted August 6, 2011 Author Report Posted August 6, 2011 @2loud: what is your amp pushing RMS? Also looking forward to seein pics of the wall build. @727: Yea your pretty much right here in NC with us haha but I noticed the sig and bro I bet that Titan flexs without a problem. How do you like the Knukonceptz wire? I was actually thinking of getting some myself because I need to do my big 3 upgrade. @Nightshade: Ok to start off mad props on the loudest focus in NA and I'm really likin the system. One question is which 12's would come out on top from the listed ones? (Sundown, DC, Orion HCCA). I want to upgrade to 2 12's with about 2k RMS @ 1ohm on them eventually when I get the $$$. If I'm ever through Greensboro goin to the mountains or to the western part of the state i might have to check out this focus and see what shes got. Amps I'm looking to eventually get (DC 2k, Sundown 2000d, AQ 2200) - 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene My Selling Feedback Build Log
727Designs Posted August 6, 2011 Report Posted August 6, 2011 @727: Yea your pretty much right here in NC with us haha but I noticed the sig and bro I bet that Titan flexs without a problem. How do you like the Knukonceptz wire? I was actually thinking of getting some myself because I need to do my big 3 upgrade. It does alright. Wanting to get it on a meter soon, it's just a ground pounder though. Plays any music I want to throw on it loudly, and well. The KNU wire is awesome. I have the OFC Kolossus Fleks and I love it. Super flexible, good strand count, and the price was right. -Zach-2010 Toyota TundraFull Hybrid Audio SQ 7" BDS on 37's 2000 Ford Expedition 160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD-
252chevyboyz Posted August 6, 2011 Author Report Posted August 6, 2011 Thats actually what I am looking to get to replace all my wiring in my Tahoe. 1/0 Black and Red with distribution blocks and a fuse at the front and a fuse at the back. Hopefully ill be able to afford a XS or Shuriken battery in the back. Make sure you post pics of the meter score man. - 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene My Selling Feedback Build Log
2loudisjustright Posted August 6, 2011 Report Posted August 6, 2011 @2loud: what is your amp pushing RMS? Also looking forward to seein pics of the wall build. I'm guessing rms is somewhere between 1500 to 1800 in reality. It only has 150 amps of fuses. It is class D tho and is running right now at .7 ohms. And i cant wait til i get my 18s playing!! 2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!! MY BUILD LOG
252chevyboyz Posted August 6, 2011 Author Report Posted August 6, 2011 1500 rms is gonna sound like a champ on those 2 18's. Props on trying to build a wall tho - 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene My Selling Feedback Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.