Just a few shots from yesterday.....

did you edit the waterfall pic :D?

~This is added to the post you have just read:

I appreciate everything you guys do, and I hope you understand how much it matters to have people like you helping me learn

thanks so much

~Check my youtube for my music and my car audio: http://www.youtube.com/1ohmstable

~Rip dustin 7-11-09

Memorial build log: http://www.stevemead...memorial-build/

Hitman, thanks :) Yea', I saw that shot coming.... Stoof there in the cold for an hour as the sun slowly sank. So of course I probably have 30 shots of it graduating in darkness. But this was probably my favorite light. I've shot the bridge many X's from there (Marin Headlands) but I've never seen the fog pull up and stop right at the bridge like that, before, or since. Oh, I used it for my desktop for quite a while too :)

HelloMyNameIs, well, if you mean, "did I paint in the rainbow".... no. Now, pretty much every good photo you will ever see on a pro photography website, has been edited to some small degree, as far as cropping to center, levels, brightness, contrast, etc, etc..... But of course, the better the shot to begin with, the better the finished product. The fact is, in many instances, some small tweaking is neccessary to "bring a shot back" to what it looked like in real life.

I get a kick out of some of the guys on the photo forums who will post a pic, and will say, with their noses up in the air, "right out of the camera" "no editing" yada, yada (like, because they are such good photographers... uhhh... okay :)

LOL) and I'm sitting there thinking, "Yea' dude.... I see that. Maybe you "should" have edited it a little first. Would have looked much better :) LOL

Peace,

Fish

Wow, keep up the great work, they all look great!

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

how do you manage to get some of the shots you get? like the bird landing on the nest with its wings fully open? luck of the draw? or you click click click click till you get the right one and delete the duds?

pictures look very nice. my gf has a nikon d9, she's pretty into photography. does it for her work and does her own weddings sometimes. i'd like to try to get her to go out and take some nice ones. she's a good pic editor too