Soldering gun help?

I am looking to invest in a soldering gun and I need to know where to look. I don't want to spend out the ass for a soldering gun but I don't want to get ripped off at the same time. I am looking for an easy to use, cheap (not cheap design, cheap price) but good and durable. Any suggestions would be very appreciated.

3d7304fe.jpg

what do you consider cheap? say how much you want to spend.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

In my honest opinion, the el cheapo from wal-mart works great if your not going a bunch of technical soldering. I would never even attempt to solder on a board with what I have, but to do connections for HU's and such (simple things) it works awesome!

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

I think like $15 or something like that and got a thing of solder with it. It gets the job done. the only thing I'm not a big fan of is it's corded <_< I'm a bigger fan of the butane torches and such, but can't justify $40 or more for them.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

I'm not looking to spend anymore than $100 but I don't want to spend anywhere near that for one right now.

wtf??????? thats not helpful in any way.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Yeah that's a little high. I am looking to start up a little side business/job doing a little soldering and I just need something that will heat up solder and is not too difficult to operate. In college I had a soldering class that we had to solder individual components on a circuit board to make a working radio. Mine worked in the end and it was pretty fun.

3d7304fe.jpg