Sonic Electronix

i have 2 brand new dual 4ohm solobaric l7s being delivered tomorow. what is the proper way to break them in. please help i havent had a new sub since my last set of l7s n 04. and i dont want to mess them up. so they will last as long as the lst set

i play half volume for a day..then pump that shit lol..last sub i just burped straight off did alright.

but i always tell my friends to play low for a day..next few days play half way then 3/4 for a day..then turn that shit up. but they not sure how set gains and clip the shit out their subs. but they seem to last

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

i play half volume for a day..then pump that shit lol..last sub i just burped straight off did alright.

but i always tell my friends to play low for a day..next few days play half way then 3/4 for a day..then turn that shit up. but they not sure how set gains and clip the shit out their subs. but they seem to last

yea that sounds good low then 1/2 then 3/4. i will have the gains set right so there wont be any clipping. only thing im not happy about is i have a shit prefab box. but will be building a custom box very soon

rut: building a custom box is the best idea :)

I promise it is worth it :)

~This is added to the post you have just read:

I appreciate everything you guys do, and I hope you understand how much it matters to have people like you helping me learn

thanks so much

~Check my youtube for my music and my car audio: http://www.youtube.com/1ohmstable

~Rip dustin 7-11-09

Memorial build log: http://www.stevemead...memorial-build/

just don't play to low in the pre fab and you be right :drink40:

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

I just play them quiet for a while. Each day turning it up just a little. Some people are against break ins. But if you hit them hard right away or slowly let them into it they will get broken in eventually. So I say why not be safe with your investment.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)