Second Skin Audio

15" small sealed enclosure sub

Not sure why everyone is against the 8 15 sealed idea. I would love to see it in such a small space, but maybe that's because I like to see different builds every now and then.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

This was an official usaci outlaw score back in 2000 during a comp. so no one was adjusting the meter up. And the mic was in passenger side floorboard. Was just saying how well i did with sealed system. Had Va state record and the only time i got beat in my wattage class with this setup was in Tenn. Now i got beat by van with 4 ported 12's, but he had prolly 3x the wattage i had!!

Scores are harder to get nowadays. Do that exact same setup and get it metered on a TL today, and I would be surprised if it broke a 155. Just saying...a 160 isn't as easy as throwing eight 15's in a sealed box in a truck and running(for example) an AQ2200 on it.

Edited by RAM_Designs

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

This was an official usaci outlaw score back in 2000 during a comp. so no one was adjusting the meter up. And the mic was in passenger side floorboard. Was just saying how well i did with sealed system. Had Va state record and the only time i got beat in my wattage class with this setup was in Tenn. Now i got beat by van with 4 ported 12's, but he had prolly 3x the wattage i had!!

Scores are harder to get nowadays. Do that exact same setup and get it metered on a TL today, and I would be surprised if it broke a 155.

Yeah, i know the TL is much harder. Anyonw know just how many dbs lower it is from the AC meter?

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

Scores are harder to get nowadays. Do that exact same setup and get it metered on a TL today, and I would be surprised if it broke a 155.

Yeah, i know the TL is much harder. Anyonw know just how many dbs lower it is from the AC meter?

With the one from 2000? probably 10db easily.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

4 15's for more sound and spl... 8 for the wow factor. And by wow I mean someone with actual car audio experience wonderin "wow this doesnt get any louder?" seriously...

lol! :peepwall: