Sonic Electronix

I like that Pioneer one a lot. I just dont wanna spend $1000 on a headunit. My limit all together is around $2500. Im already spending $800 on the sub and amps, I want a really good alarm system that is $400. I need an extra battery and all the wiring. I need door speakers and 6x9's, plus a new headunit all for under $3000.I guess Ill just have to save up a few extra paychecks and spend $3000. But at least everything will be perfect and I wont have to buy another system for a while

Yepp, plus the one I linked you to is quite a bit cheaper than retail. It's like $1100 on Crutchfield.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

Ok, thanks for the info guys, as for the interior speakers go, I looked at the fosgate and I like what I see. All together Im gonna need 2 5.25s for the doors and 2 6x9s for the back. Im also gonna need an amp for them. And I was wondering what anyone knows about American Bass amps because Im gonna get 2 of them to power the sub.

American Bass is great quality stuff. I am from Cleveland, so I used to see it all the time. Bob(the owner) has been building audio equipment for many years, and really knows his stuff. They make great components and door speakers. Also, thier amps are awesome too. I would recommend all of thier product lines.

Edited by LoudBurp

Best of Luck and Cheers!

There is a point of diminishing returns on the amount of equipment installed, kinda like throwing money out a window.

18k handling 12.. No that's false. They do get decently loud on 3k tho. I've never seen a American bass 2500. Link? Ah found it I think apparently there lower end clamped 750 at 1 ohm and has 4 gauge connections. I wouldn't buy it.

If you want a real American bass get a 120.1 or higher those do rated and then some.

Edited by deeje

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

18k handling 12.. No that's false. They do get decently loud on 3k tho. I've never seen a American bass 2500. Link? Ah found it I think apparently there lower end clamped 750 at 1 ohm and has 4 gauge connections. I wouldn't buy it.

He is probably talking either A ) thier older amps or B ) the VFL 200.1... OP, which one? Anyway here is the link to thier site, but for some reason it seems like thier site doesn't work right some times.

http://americanbassusa.com/front/showcontent.aspx?fileid=11

Although Bob does have a new series of amps in prototype phase right now called the Phantom Series. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET AHOLD OF ONE!!!!!

Edited by LoudBurp

Best of Luck and Cheers!

There is a point of diminishing returns on the amount of equipment installed, kinda like throwing money out a window.

http://www.pasmag.com/car-audio/test-reports/1796-test-report-american-bass-ph-2500-md

Phantom series looks pretty shitty as I said it looks like a lower end.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

If you want a real American bass get a 120.1 or higher those do rated and then some.

The Sig's will take ALOT more than 3k. Behind the Neo-Sig they were the highest of the Shockers. The Super Extreme (Below the sig) was rated at/would take 4,000 RMS.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

http://www.pasmag.com/car-audio/test-reports/1796-test-report-american-bass-ph-2500-md

Phantom series looks pretty shitty as I said it looks like a lower end.

if the one he is mentioning is the same as you listed. i definitely would stay away. rated to do 1250rms at 1 ohm but does 998rms at point of clipping. lolol

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/