Sonic Electronix

I think db drives wire is nice, Never heard anyone complain about it

local shop got dblink for 80 bucks. 2k. will that be good to run with the crescendo bc/2000

He recommended DB Drive, not DB Link. From my findings the DB Link is small wire in a large jacket, no good.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

local shop got dblink for 80 bucks. 2k. will that be good to run with the crescendo bc/2000

He recommended DB Drive, not DB Link. From my findings the DB Link is small wire in a large jacket, no good.

Touche. DB Drive is decent, not DB Link

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

yeA DB DRIVE LINK 2K, OK COOL GONNA STICK WITH THE KOLLOSUS

OK COOL. GONNA CHECK THE DB DRIVE, THEN IF I DONT LIKE IT GONNA GET THE KOLLOSUS

for that price range, i say definitely check out the knukonceptz kits, they have some of the biggest wire i have ever used, even have to trim the 1/0 a bit to get it to fit into 1/0 fittings. that being said, i've always been a huge fan and user of kicker 1/0, just my preference tho and you can get 20' rolls of it on sonic electronix for eighty bucks

X2 I have around 50' of the kicker hyper flex 1/0 in my car. Flexible as all hell.

Edited by TheScottishBear

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

OK COOL. GONNA CHECK THE DB DRIVE, THEN IF I DONT LIKE IT GONNA GET THE KOLLOSUS

Calm down playa. No need to yell. lol

FWIW, I really, really like Knu. The only times I won't use it is if I'm doing something for someone and they are overly price sensitive.

In vehicles I'll do, I'm using Knu. Stinger is good as well, but in my experience, it isn't quite as flexible as knu. I have some Kicker coming in and I'll let you know how that stands.

The only thing I absolutely dislike about Knu is their combined RCA and remote wire. Stupidest thing I've ever seen.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert