TLEJ Posted August 8, 2011 Author Report Posted August 8, 2011 It seems this guy is scared to let me take it to a shop..... EDIT: And yeah, I think you're right.. perhaps it's just to soon.. I thought I could find something decent for the time. But I'm starting to realize it's just not worth it right now. I should be getting a 1900 check soon from where we gave to much money to the college. So we'll see.. I wish I could just find an old 250r or something.
727Designs Posted August 9, 2011 Report Posted August 9, 2011 It seems this guy is scared to let me take it to a shop..... Stay away from it then. If he won't let you have someone check it out it throws a red flag for me. -Zach-2010 Toyota TundraFull Hybrid Audio SQ 7" BDS on 37's 2000 Ford Expedition 160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD-
727Designs Posted August 9, 2011 Report Posted August 9, 2011 It seems this guy is scared to let me take it to a shop..... EDIT: And yeah, I think you're right.. perhaps it's just to soon.. I thought I could find something decent for the time. But I'm starting to realize it's just not worth it right now. I should be getting a 1900 check soon from where we gave to much money to the college. So we'll see.. I wish I could just find an old 250r or something. There are a ton of them on the ATL craigslist. If you're going to be doing much highway riding I'd say you would be better off with a 500 though. Something like a GS or EX 500 will do highway speed fine, and be a ton of fun to ride. I'd rather go fast on a slow bike, than slow on a fast bike. -Zach-2010 Toyota TundraFull Hybrid Audio SQ 7" BDS on 37's 2000 Ford Expedition 160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD-
TLEJ Posted August 9, 2011 Author Report Posted August 9, 2011 I asked him why I couldn't take it, and he said he didn't want to waste any time.. and I said there's nothing to lose, what's the real reason? There's nothing to hide right? And he said "Na but I dont know y u would want to do that do u not know anything about bikes lol" .. Obviously not.. It's my first bike.
727Designs Posted August 9, 2011 Report Posted August 9, 2011 I asked him why I couldn't take it, and he said he didn't want to waste any time.. and I said there's nothing to lose, what's the real reason? There's nothing to hide right? And he said "Na but I dont know y u would want to do that do u not know anything about bikes lol" .. Obviously not.. It's my first bike. Tell him if he's not willing to "Waste his time" you're not willing to waste your money. -Zach-2010 Toyota TundraFull Hybrid Audio SQ 7" BDS on 37's 2000 Ford Expedition 160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD-
TLEJ Posted August 9, 2011 Author Report Posted August 9, 2011 That's what I said. He said he's a mechanic and that everythings fine on it, it just would need a little work if I was going to be riding it everyday. I asked what kind of work and he said he wasn't sure..
727Designs Posted August 9, 2011 Report Posted August 9, 2011 That's what I said. He said he's a mechanic and that everythings fine on it, it just would need a little work if I was going to be riding it everyday. I asked what kind of work and he said he wasn't sure.. Of course he is. Everyone is a mechanic when they are trying to sell something. Avoid it. -Zach-2010 Toyota TundraFull Hybrid Audio SQ 7" BDS on 37's 2000 Ford Expedition 160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD-
TLEJ Posted August 9, 2011 Author Report Posted August 9, 2011 Hate to avoid it! But I know it's for the better.. It was my last shot for a while, haha.
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted August 9, 2011 Report Posted August 9, 2011 That's what I said. He said he's a mechanic and that everythings fine on it, it just would need a little work if I was going to be riding it everyday. I asked what kind of work and he said he wasn't sure.. Of course he is. Everyone is a mechanic when they are trying to sell something. Avoid it. X mothafuckin 2 I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
727Designs Posted August 9, 2011 Report Posted August 9, 2011 Hate to avoid it! But I know it's for the better.. It was my last shot for a while, haha. In the long run you'll be better off to save another $500-$1000 and get a newer/nicer bike. Heck, you can always lowball some people who are priced higher. Someone may need rid of one pretty bad. -Zach-2010 Toyota TundraFull Hybrid Audio SQ 7" BDS on 37's 2000 Ford Expedition 160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD-
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.