SOLD (4) Fi X 10"

bought these acouple months ago from a guy on here. used them for about a month and loved them. but its time to upgrade to bigger and better things.

these subs are rated 300rms but i put somewhere between 400-600 on them. in a 4.xx cubic box @42 hz also they have the bp power option...

they hit a 145.6 behind the 3rd row in my tb santa.gif

do not under estimate these subs, they perform and sound great!

im looking for $80 + shipping each ***pretty firm on price but shoot me a REASONABLE offer*** these will be shipped and insured through the company of your choosing.

they are broken in but never abused. in great shape but i think one of the terminals is loose, easy fix just tighten it...

now to the pics...

eda69f76.jpg

af00216f.jpg

75830e14.jpg

just a vid to show them working... if ya want i can get one of them on full power. also check my build log for more pics of them..

th_3c585524.jpg

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

bump?

24v1fe8.png

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

bump it up... price is obo i need these gone

24v1fe8.png

id like to get them, but woudlnt have money til next month, a friend may be looking for some 8s or 10s so ill see if he wants 10s and hes interested, he doesnt come on this site much, i tried to pm you to let you know cause i think im not supposed to post unless im a potential buyer, but it said your pm box couldnt accept messages

Guys, buy these, and i will do a free box design! :D Heres what my 2 x 12"s did on just 500w ;D

Also, op, no offence, but your box is really shit >.> if you went with a decent design you could easily double your output.

Getting bass into the cabin of a W124 mercedes is impossible.

Current setup:

Temp 1999 panasonic HU

rockford 300.2 for fronts

rockford 200.2 for rears

rockford 400.1 for sub

Leaning towards a 8" in an exponential horn

DAMN YOU GERMANS AND YOUR 5" SPEAKERS!

id like to get them, but woudlnt have money til next month, a friend may be looking for some 8s or 10s so ill see if he wants 10s and hes interested, he doesnt come on this site much, i tried to pm you to let you know cause i think im not supposed to post unless im a potential buyer, but it said your pm box couldnt accept messages

sorry about that ill clear my inbox and just pm me.. idc if you cant buy them till next month just pm me dirol.gif

Guys, buy these, and i will do a free box design! :D Heres what my 2 x 12"s did on just 500w ;D

Also, op, no offence, but your box is really shit >.> if you went with a decent design you could easily double your output.

gtfo and quit post dumping. and box design was by ram designs. look him up, he does hella good designs. and was that duct tape i spotted on your box, or was it just part of your shit roof falling down?

What happened to the 5th one? And that's a damn number you put up.

didnt have room for it so i sold it dirt cheap to a friend.shrug.gif thanks man, how are the dc's working out for ya?

24v1fe8.png

Bump

24v1fe8.png

bump..

pm's are not working just post here if you have any questions or whatever...

24v1fe8.png

I love doing low power setups. If I didn't have some Dcon 15's sitting around I would totally pick these up.

Good luck with the sale, good guy here.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

Archived