Sundown Audio

Amp Damage

keezerz28

Is the rightmost speaker terminal melted?

Even if I used it, I think I'd have to send it in to someone and have them look it over for internal damage.

I know it isn't the same power, but I've clipped the shit out of my M1a for extended periods and the terminal has not melted.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Is the rightmost speaker terminal melted?

Even if I used it, I think I'd have to send it in to someone and have them look it over for internal damage.

I know it isn't the same power, but I've clipped the shit out of my M1a for extended periods and the terminal has not melted.

Yeah it is, I'm not sure what the hell he did. I've had these amps a long time, they've always did their job and did it good. I've had them in various builds and many comps. These amps have gotten me a long way but I've never made them look like this before. I'm sending it out tomorrow hopefully it gets fixed. I wanted to use the four of them on the 2 SMD 18's I plan on getting for my truck. That's where the amps were gona stay.

Get a hold of these guys: http://db-r.com/ then send it in and make your friend pay for it.

I emailed them and they said no problem! They said they have some sundown terminals that'll fit it. My friend took responsibility and payed for it. Thanks!

That's kool. Glad to hear your friend maned up and took responsablity. It was probably just a complete accident.. but I'm still curious as to how it happened..

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

Glad you got it fixed bro. I know you will be glad to have it back. Also its a good thing ur buddy paid for it tho

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

That's kool. Glad to hear your friend maned up and took responsablity. It was probably just a complete accident.. but I'm still curious as to how it happened..

He was trying to run a Fi BTL n2 15" with only 16 gauge wire.. So Im pretty sure thats what did it.

Glad you got it fixed bro. I know you will be glad to have it back. Also its a good thing ur buddy paid for it tho

Oh hell yeah I'll be glad. Can't wait to start up on my build.. Gona be working on 2 builds at once though so its gona take a while.