why must parents lie so much

Sounds like you need a reality check...

I bought my first car myself, as did almost all my friends and my siblings did too. You're bitching about a FREE CAR. Its called responsibility, and they are teaching you what it is. If you think your life is hard now, just wait til you're out from under mommy and daddy's roof and you get a taste of the real world. Trust me, you have it pretty good.

paying rent and bills already on a part time job. no its not good. i already had responsibility and showed that countless times so i think ive proved myself enough. ive walked to school and work. ive taken out the trash when they forgot. ive recycled cans cans and scrapped and stuff to get money for my cell phone bill when i wasnt gonna have money. stuff like that. ive done without for a while when i needed stuff because i didn't have money to get it.

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

they aren't paying your college or you don't have scholarships anywhere?

yes louisiana has T.O.P.S which will pay for college but you need to score like a 24 on the act. and i currently have a 23 so unless i can somehow score higher i wont be eligble. plus there are other requirements which most i meet but there is a few i dont meet yet. said score and i need a certain class and then i would be eligible

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Sounds like you need a reality check...

I bought my first car myself, as did almost all my friends and my siblings did too. You're bitching about a FREE CAR. Its called responsibility, and they are teaching you what it is. If you think your life is hard now, just wait til you're out from under mommy and daddy's roof and you get a taste of the real world. Trust me, you have it pretty good.

paying rent and bills already on a part time job. no its not good. i already had responsibility and showed that countless times so i think ive proved myself enough. ive walked to school and work. ive taken out the trash when they forgot. ive recycled cans cans and scrapped and stuff to get money for my cell phone bill when i wasnt gonna have money. stuff like that. ive done without for a while when i needed stuff because i didn't have money to get it.

And do you know what all those things you just listed are? A PART OF LIFE. Yeah I'll give you credit and say that you are doing more than some people your age, but you're making it sound like you are living some hard, rough life. You're learning what it means to grow up/become an adult...and you will thank them someday. I've been paying all my own bills since I was 16, and I've paid for every car I've ever had...so if your goal of this thread is to get sympathy, you've come to the wrong place kid.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Move out if life isn't fair.. Ive been on my own since i was 18.. not by choice. My parents moved away so its a good thing they taught me responsibility before they moved away. Like your parents are doing right now... Your going to look back on this and think how dumb you are. I do it all the time.. the sentence goes "back when i was a stupid teenager i did this.."

they aren't paying your college or you don't have scholarships anywhere?

yes louisiana has T.O.P.S which will pay for college but you need to score like a 24 on the act. and i currently have a 23 so unless i can somehow score higher i wont be eligble. plus there are other requirements which most i meet but there is a few i dont meet yet. said score and i need a certain class and then i would be eligible

There are more scholarships available than government funded ones too.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Youll miss them,

dosent mean ill come back anytime soon. i guess like most people say i am sick/ twisted/ or werid. because i function best when alone. nobody for miles around me. like the time my dad left me in the marsh because i told him i could make it without him. gave me a knife and told me to fend for myself. and hell i did. until he came back a few hours later. didnt speak to him like a month until he apologized for it.

i can't wait to hear the song you sing when they aren't paying the other 1/2 of your bills and giving you free cars. It is pretty shitty that they make you pay what you do, but still a hell of a lot better then no help at all.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

You hate it that much, move out. You're already paying rent...find an aunt or uncle or close friend and move in and offer to help with rent and shit. I know several folks who moved out at 13 to live with other relatives or whatever. You dont think its fair, then change your situation. That being said, my first car was a 1990 Nissan sentra. My parents bought it as a surprise for me after coming back for a trip...they wouldnt let me get my license though and it sat for a year. Finally when I got it I had to pay them the $500 they gave for it and then pay for $600 worth of parts to get it running. That halloween my dad backed into it and totaled the front of the car. It crushed the hood, bent the radiator support, just fucked up the whole front end. I had to drive it to work and my dad said he latched it down...it flew up while I was driving almost killing me in the process and crushed the whole windshield. My dad couldnt afford to pay for it and neither could I (I did slowly piece by piece). I spent hours fixing that car and tons of $$ making it to a decent standard again. When it came time to sell it, my parents kept ALL the cash because 'they paid for the car and paid for all the parts to fix it'. Because they hit it I was supposed to have the title signed to my name. Never happened. I was supposed to get the cash from selling it. Never happened. Life isnt fair and 90% of the time parents arent either.

This is after they bought my sister a $4000 car for her first car, then traded it to a buddy +$1000 for a 1999 Honda CRV in great condition. They later bought me a CRV as well, but because I was such a terrible fucking kid( <_< ), my dad took that car for himself and I wasnt allowed to get my license to even drive it for quite a while. Moral of the story = quitcher bitchin.

P.S. If you can help it, be the firstborn daughter and these problems wont arrise. :nea:

I mean i sort of see why you might be mad about your truck that your dad burnt up or whatever. But he got you another car. He also kept your ass and stayed with your mom.. Now think about it? He gives you your moms silverado, youll never think you need to work. Your standards will have been raised.. And how in thee fuck you plan on fixing stuff on it? Pay for insurence and put a system in it? Now this so called shit car, you can do all three of those in. Hes teaching you to not be in dept.

And no this isnt some older guy.. Im also 17 and trust me my parents are far more fucked up then yours. Be happy and be a man

Archived