DC Sound Lab

King, are you thinking bout that set up???

:o:o:o

Working on it. Or should I say working to afford it :blink:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

it looks photoshopped!! anytime something looks photoshopped, if its real, it must be bad as hell!

DAMN bro doin BIG thangs!!

stevo it's about time you changed that avatar. just like you said... bigger and better mang.....

I got banned for being an ignorant ass....and im a dickhole

i like men, michael jackson and large sausages

holy hell thats huge! srry for asking but what are the specs?

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

When do you think you'll have prices and specs ?

I think Rusty is leaving it at "if you have to ask then....." for now.

Or maybe he is having a hard time counting all his fingers and toes?

Edited by kingsuv

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

in the pictures you can't really see how massive these things are, i saw them yesterday in person and god damn it's a big mofo.

all i have to say is if anyone is purchasing some of these good luck mounting these without chopping any fingers off these are really heavy.

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz