More Loser Forums Tryin To Get Some...

Steve, i gots an idea.... my E-99 PB gun has a real sensetive trigger. im almost positive that without even pulling the trigger, if i was sitting in the Hoe aiming out the window your BEAT could rattle off some shots! we should be able to film a prettey good video for that dipshit forum!!! ;)

lol yall need to do it. it would be hilarious

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

on that muffuggas my space, he even disses all the people in his own town! what a fruitcake ftl!!! :D

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Damn Meade. I though I had it bad when you had your Magnifying Glass all over my GF, LOL. But These guys are Fuckin Stupid, and I totally believe you when you say you get 'criticized the shit out of'! ;)

Edited by footlongsam

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Should just make a thread "SMD Haters"

Post up in there, and we can all gang up on the SMD Haters of the world

:lol::lol::D:D

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

all paintball forums are like that, they just shit talk...I got outta paintball because too expensive and everywhere I went to play tournaments they were assholes sayin there gunna whoop our ass and then we demolish them...funny shit

Oh and Burrito Ill sell you my Paintball Gun for $300 :D

Edited by Eric B

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

I'm not exactly a fan of the Hoe either but god damn I at least admire and respect the amount of blood, sweat, tears and the commitment it took to get it where it is today...damn kids git offa my lawn...I'm only 21 and I already feel old reading that thread...*sigh*...again though this is the internet we're talking about....people talk shit and disagree about everything...I'd just ignore em Steve...

on that muffuggas my space, he even disses all the people in his own town! what a fruitcake ftl!!! :D

If I actually cared I would do the same about the town I grew up in, that shit hole can get nuked from the face of the earth and I wouldn't shed a tear...

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves

what is it with people? I dont troll forums and talk shit about people i dont know so why must these fags talk their shit? Now its the paintball losers LOL

http://www.pbvids.com/forum/spam-room/3780...html#post559879

(sorry if you like paintball im not callin YOU a loser just them :D)

I agree, The Hoe sucks! It needs more cowbell! :lol::P

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)