Second Skin Audio

what am i doing wrong?

2ND ONE IS CORRECT ONE

smdhelp.jpg

i deleted this pic and tried to post a different one but it didnt work?

smdhelp.jpg?t=1312908362

Edited by jake1993

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

um when did the low 30's become tuning high?.. guess i been tuning my box wrong.. who is this skylardunn character i seem to remember another thread about tuning under 30hz with all his box builds and wasnt he laughed out of the thread or something?? how big is your 3 12" box?

isnt that box a little small thats about the size for 2 12's not 3

Edited by CstrokerV

um when did the low 30's become tuning high?.. guess i been tuning my box wrong.. who is this skylardunn character i seem to remember another thread about tuning under 30hz with all his box builds and wasnt he laughed out of the thread or something?? how big is your 3 12" box?

isnt that box a little small thats about the size for 2 12's not 3

its in the post right above yours bro. :peepwall:

a little. but i tried 2 and the only real difference i noticed was it wasnt as loud

Edited by jake1993

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

why do you people tune so damn high? rarely ever do i tune my customers enclosures above 30hz o_o

give me your spacial demensions, and the subs you're running, and i'll be able to tell you where you're going wrong, also, TBA, thats very untrue. i happen to know someone with a truck that has a res.f of 31hz :)

walls dont mean shit for the res.f of a vehicle, soundproofing and dampening do, i hate when people like you spread misinformation like that. Mr. meade can play into the 20hz range pretty damn well, and he doesnt have anything close to a wall.

your not to smart are ya?

1. where did i say every truck has a high rez freq? every car is differnt

2 i know walls dont mean anything i was giving a point untill i went high power and a lot of cone res freq didnt matter i could play wht ever i tuned to LOUD....louder at res freq..

3 Mr. Meade has a tahoe that has a res freq of low 30's its alot easyer to play 20 hz loud with that low of a res then some with a car that has a res of 50+hz

no missinformation here and i hate it when PEOPL LIKE you talk out there ass

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

i just checked you build log 1 equipment has a lot to do with it

2 mixing subs is a no no

3 i know that truck it has a high res freq like close to 70hz ftl your gonna have problems hitting the lows with out some solid subs and a lot of power

Have you ever had your woofers blown?