Sonic Electronix

:drinks:

goes to show that ya dont need dc aq fi ssa high dollar to go big...

:clapping:

and a broken clock is still right twice a day. Doesn't mean that Sony is any good, really. I bet if the same dollar amount was spent on AQ with the same quality of install, it'd be louder.

EDIT: I mean no disrespect to OKI by the way. He has mad skills and I'm sure that sony works for him... The man's got his reasons i'm sure.

I'm not a hater I spent hella lots of cash on all them brands I was just sayin it nice to see other lower end stuff on big builds...

If you are ever satisfied, sounds like you gave up... Never Satisfied ~Team Ns~

Must not of seen RF's prime series haha

I'll give you that.

But I have seen their Constant Power, and that's a real innovation. :drinks:

You're right the CP is sick!! But all those companies basically market to an entire different crowd!! I'm kinda happy that they exist so that every kid that wants to spend 1k on a system with NO knowledge can't be as loud as me! Only the people that study and put their blood sweat and tears into this will be able to hang, and that's why it's my hobbie :) let those companies make their low end shit with high end prices, so the people that want to be posers can waste their money instead of working at it like me

Who wants to be a poser hard working people that spend their money on a system then pay us to install it and really enjoy how it sounds?

I'll give you that.

You're right the CP is sick!! But all those companies basically market to an entire different crowd!! I'm kinda happy that they exist so that every kid that wants to spend 1k on a system with NO knowledge can't be as loud as me! Only the people that study and put their blood sweat and tears into this will be able to hang, and that's why it's my hobbie :) let those companies make their low end shit with high end prices, so the people that want to be posers can waste their money instead of working at it like me

Who wants to be a poser hard working people that spend their money on a system then pay us to install it and really enjoy how it sounds?

Yeah well most people just go buy jl and shit without studying first and they are getting ripped off. All I'm saying is it's fine by me because I know where to get good shit and I don't need your ass to install it for me to sound good. I'm glad not ever little fucker in my town knows about sundown, fi, aa, dc, dd, aq, t3 and all the other good shit because it would make MY hobbie a lot less interesting and fun. That's all I'm saying.

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

and a broken clock is still right twice a day. Doesn't mean that Sony is any good, really. I bet if the same dollar amount was spent on AQ with the same quality of install, it'd be louder.

if you spent the same money on AQ, you'd have one sub.

LMAO! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

EDIT: it'd still be louder.

Edited by srp365

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Ok I actually try to show people vids of these companies I would love to sell it in my shop honestly i've been trying to turn some of my repeat customers to these such as dc just to get some recognition. And i wont trying to argue or nothing but alot of the people are happy with some of the entry level stuff i sell. I give you prime subs are ass but the prime amps aren't terrible and matched with some punch subs and a custom box they do really good.

I'll give you that.

Yeah well most people just go buy jl and shit without studying first and they are getting ripped off. All I'm saying is it's fine by me because I know where to get good shit and I don't need your ass to install it for me to sound good. I'm glad not ever little fucker in my town knows about sundown, fi, aa, dc, dd, aq, t3 and all the other good shit because it would make MY hobbie a lot less interesting and fun. That's all I'm saying.

Very good point.

and there's a goddamn huge lot of companies with two-letter names out there, just sayin'

EDIT: yay that's my 300th. Now where's the 18+...

Edited by srp365

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

:drinks:

goes to show that ya dont need dc aq fi ssa high dollar to go big...

:clapping:

EDIT: I mean no disrespect to OKI by the way. He has mad skills and I'm sure that sony works for him... The man's got his reasons i'm sure.

I will add, I think all builds are different, with different goals... If you spent the same amount of money on subs as he did for his, from a better brand, AQ DC FI AA IA or sundown, you would get alot less. with that being said, if you had more funds, of course it would be louder depending on the setup...

BUT, there is a certain point at which those sony subs can only get up to before they will ultimately fail, and that is sure as hell alot closer to the rated power than those of the other brands i mentioned.

Oki is probably running under RMS which those are the 1200 rms ones i believe, the TRUE 1200 rms subs, not the 20$ ones from walmart..

But for dollar to dollar, you would be quieter with a better brand, than what he has here..

IN MY OPINION.. thats what i believe

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones