I think Chris said it perfectly.

I'm starting to think i should spend more time having sex and less time surfing the web for car audio knowledge. <_<

Eh, thats arguable.... Haha

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

@chris: lol you good bro. I bet the system helps out in that department :drinks: we need knowledgable members in all seriousness.

@blown: mine doesn't have the USB port so I guess mp3 cds would be my best bet. What you think?

What y'all think "Mp3 CD" or "Ipod"?

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

I don't think the adapter fits my ipod touch :/ and didn't see the KD-A315 in the compatibility list. Great find though. I sure wish that adapter woud work. If it did I would have it ordered this week.

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

@chris: lol you good bro. I bet the system helps out in that department :drinks: we need knowledgable members in all seriousness.

@blown: mine doesn't have the USB port so I guess mp3 cds would be my best bet. What you think?

What y'all think "Mp3 CD" or "Ipod"?

I posted a link of what you need a few comments up. Get that and your golden. You'll be able to go through your ipod on the radio. It's really nice!

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

I would use an MP3 cd

I have an Aux on my radio threw RCA's and during term lab testing showed that the aux in was actually 1db+ lower on the same frequency as an mp3 cd in the radio.

I would use an MP3 cd

I have an Aux on my radio threw RCA's and during term lab testing showed that the aux in was actually 1db+ lower on the same frequency as an mp3 cd in the radio.

Did you by chance check each signal? I'm willing to bet one was distorted.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

@chris: thanks dude that looks like it will work. Only concern is under the "note" on the product specs of the adapter it says not compatable with ipod touch, iphone, iphone 3g. You know it works with ipod touch? Just curious before I consider droppin the money on it.

@hotdog: the cd's have done me well and earned a good reputation. I got so many of decafs songs left to go through I just needed an easier way than cd's. If its all ne

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

*edit*

Srry double post from mobile...

Edited by 252chevyboyz

My Selling Feedback

Build Log