Jump to content

What happened to Alma Gates?


Recommended Posts

Posted

You all know the old ppi or kicker bronco, Just want to ask where is Alma Gates? Does anybody know?

Will she be coming back? Tell me what you think!

UNDER-CONSTRUCTION

''Old School Build''

maybe it sounds like an 18 cause theres 3 fucking "port" holes ghetto drilled in the "box"

190 db when your done?

Yea that's the lowest decibal ill be satisfied with when I'm done like I said its stage one and I lost my job u guys should consider shit instead of just talk it

lmao

Posted

I spoke to her for a good while at the NOPI Nationals in 06, haven't talked to/heard from her since. Last I heard She is now doing a SQ vehicle using JBL equipment IIRC.

Upon doing some more research it looks like she had officially retired from competitions in 2006 (According to Car Audio Magazine). She may still be popping in shows.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Posted

She's still around, but is no longer "officially" competing. remember, guys...she's in her 60's

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

She's still around, but is no longer "officially" competing. remember, guys...she's in her 60's

...She's in her 70's broham.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Posted

I remember that bronco she had. It was beastly.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Posted

i met her & heard the "sq beast" here back in 06 i think. the "sq" truck that did 56s... :peepwall:

i hope i get to see her again someday... :good:

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Posted

She's still around, but is no longer "officially" competing. remember, guys...she's in her 60's

...She's in her 70's broham.

damn....I need to pay better attention

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3036 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...