I'm driving home from band practice at my church. This guy old/balding Japanese(?) guy with headphones in his ears driving a blue/black MR2 comes up behind me. He crawls so far up my ass that I can't even see his headlights - or any of the residual light from his headlights for that matter. I had sped up to 38-39 (previously going the speed limit: 35) as I usually do when someone gets behind me on a single lane road: it's a courtesy I do for the drivers behind me since most folks like to go quite a bit above the speed limit, and I don't - so I split the difference.

I slow down to 30 since he doesn't back off, put on my flashers, pull off to the right (2 lane, 2 way road with good size shoulder) and motion for him to pass me - he chose not to. Then I speed back up to the speed limit and grit my teeth.

I pull up to a red light which turns into a straight lane and a left turn lane. The guy takes it upon himself to roll down his window and start bitching me out for going "20 in a 30" and that I need to "learn to drive" - that I should go "retake my drivers license."

I rolled up my window and ignored him. Then he proceeded to call me a "baby" and a "faggot" for doing so. It took TONS of effort on my part to not engage with him, but I figured it wouldn't be worth taking the bait with a guy who is quite frankly: pissed.

Side rant: I hate it when people run red lights... My light turned green, I counted to two, and this person in their suburban flys through it.

Well, that's my story of the day. I'm glad that luck was on my side tonight as the road I was on has a fairly active deer population.

lol.. funny actually.... haha no use arguing with retards :rofl:

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

Youre a good one. I cant help but to atleast say something and then turn the beat up.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

Total opposite of what I would have done lol, When people get right behind me i go slower and slower and slower etc :good:

x2

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

2000 Slamry

haha yeah crank it and start shaking his windows and mouth to him " what i cant hear you".. then peal off lolol

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

Total opposite of what I would have done lol, When people get right behind me i go slower and slower and slower etc :good:

Your not the only one. I hate people who ride my ass. It's annoying and a safety issue. But one day someone's gonna realize when the person infront of them slams on there brake's to avoid something, and end up rear ending them because of there stupidity. <_<

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

haha yeah crank it and start shaking his windows and mouth to him " what i cant hear you".. then peal off lolol

When he pulled up next to ya mouthin tell em HOLD ON!!! And crank it up let em feel the beat haha. Whill youre shaking your head I cant hear you lol

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

2000 Slamry

I normally ignore people and turn it up.. But when I had no beat.. I threw a wire brush into the open window the dude was yelling out of... Target hit!!! :drink40:

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Archived