Damn there are some Aggressive dumbass drivers on here... All of you guys need Anger management or something...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

im usally pretty calm, unless your driving 25 in a 40, like today for example, i was on my way home from my girls house and caught up with this one car from NY, it was him, another car, then me, im minding my own business, turned my beat down like i normally do when i get close to someone, then all the sudden this dude SLAMS on his breaks at a cross walk( the township put a sign there because some jews got hit by a car j-walking, theres a temple maybe 100 yards from that cross walk), the car in front of me almost rear ended him, i almost rearended that guy, the guy in front of me turned off, so i ended up behind this dude, hes crusing at 20, makes a dead stop at a GREEN light for about 5 seconds then procides decides to make a dead stop in the middle of the street then continue...i finnally got pissed off got about 1.5 car lengths behind him and went full tilt, this continued until he got pissed off, flipped me off then hit the gas, normally id never do that but if your gunna make a DEAD stop at a cross walk then at a GREEN light then again in the MIDDLE of the road go fuck your self, i have no tickets either after 3 years of driving now *knock on wood* but mannnnn some people really piss me off

there was also this other time on the same street where there were 2 rag top jeeps who look like they just got done mudding, one made the turn before i came along then the other one got right behind me, rode the shit out of my ass like richard simmions would, decided to drive in the sholder and attempt to pass me started beeping and screaming at me, mind you i was doing 50 in a 40 which is what i normally do on that road, so he continued to ride my ass so i went full tilt for a few seconds to maybe back him off but OHHHH no, he got so far up my ass i couldent see him in either of my side veiws just the far back end of his car ( bass broke my rear veiw ) so i break checked his ass, taught that fucker a lesson he backed way the fuck off, then as i pulled into my drive way attempted to sound all tough and shit and slam on the gas as he went around me, fucking people these days man

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

I might as well share my story of being rear ended for the first time.

I was driving my parent's wrangler on the way home from my friends house at around 5:30, I am about to get off at my exit when this person in a white van cuts me off SUPER close to my bumper (just for reference: he cut me off closer than I park to people in a parking lot) then slammed on his brakes HARD and so did I - nearly rear ending him, but still had about a finger width of space between my bumper and his. Just as he stops braking and I begin to ease off mine (which was a full ABS stop by the way) I hear a slight shudder throughout the car and the sound of someone shutting my trunk.

I knew what happened, so we both pulled off to the side of the road, I pulled out my phone, took pictures of his paperwork, both cars, me, the guy who rear ended me, both of our VIN numbers, and both of out license plates. Upon further careful inspection of our cars: he only tapped my rear tire with his hood, lost his honda badge(old honda civic) and got some tire black on his car, and left the tiniest smear of color coat (he had badly peeling clear coat on his hood) on the tread of my spare.

We both laughed, told each other we were glad nothing happened, said have a good day, and parted ways.

Since it was my first accident (fortunately a micro sized one) my adrenaline was going pretty hard and I had some slight tremors for the rest of the night, but beyond that: both me and the car are OKAY. :yahoo:

You guys do realize that regardless of how much people piss you off that throwing shit out your window is a Class 3 felony and can get you 5 years in prison for "Launching a projectile from a vehicle"

Best thing to do is just ignore the fuckfaces

damn...i had no idea about this. about a year ago i was eating at mcdonalds parking lot and a car drove by and egged my truck while i was sitting inside it. i caught up to him and bitched him out and threw my sammich at him :( my friend threw his too and hit him in the face haha. i was pretty livid at the time

Archived