Easier way to get Decaf/Pimpin

Due to a hard drive failure I lost all my heavy hitting songs and it's taking a long ass time to download off megaupload and especially zshare. My question is, does anyone here use torrents? and if so do you want me to upload all the Decaf and Bigpimpin music so it can be downloaded in one big file that will be faster and easier.

As long as there is interest in this, and Decaf and Pimpin are cool with it, I will throw the files up and seed as long as I can.

CARS

14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days

69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time

Last car '12 Focus with build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/

Sweet, maybe we can get this moving. I have Decaf ready to go, but only on Pimpin's 4th zip, that will take a while.

CARS

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/

Ok looks like I'll have to get rolling on this when I get off work. I have all of Pimpin's music now, so I will post a link to the torrent when I get it up.

CARS

What tracker is the torrent going to be running through?

I'll download and keep it on my hard drive (maybe 2, in case of a failure) so I can have it available for anyone that wants it. They would just have to contact me to seed, since I won't be seeding 24/7. Once I download I'll seed for 48 hours, but that's all for now.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

I just dished out the 5 bucks or whatever to rapidshare when I downloaded mine.

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

It's going to take an insane amount of seed time for anyone to download this completely... If let's say 5 of us had the complete collection, and we all had awesome upload speeds, it'd take literally twice as long as the free uploaded sites.

To make this vialble we'd need 10-25 full seeders...

But it's worth a try. But if it takes longer, people will probably just go back to the free download servers.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Archived