Sonic Electronix

Give me your max dimentions

well im going to get it re measured in the next hour or two soo ill send it then. I do believe it was 15H X 41L X 31W if i remember correctly. I also might change the sub size to an 18 if i can get it in there. also port faced towards the interior if possible

Edited by MatthewBigBossWilliams

well im going to get it re measured in the next hour or two soo ill send it then. I do believe it was 15H X 41L X 31W if i remember correctly. I also might change the sub size to an 18 if i can get it in there. also port faced towards the interior if possible

15 high but you'd like a front facing 18? I'm confused..

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

He mentioned facing the port forward, not the woofer. So he may want to do sub upward, port forward. Doesn't seem like it would be the best Setup though.

With the dimensions given, I got 9.1 cubes before displacement assuming 3/4" MDF.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

He mentioned facing the port forward, not the woofer. So he may want to do sub upward, port forward. Doesn't seem like it would be the best Setup though.

With the dimensions given, I got 9.1 cubes before displacement assuming 3/4" MDF.

where is the best place for that 15 to go then good sir?

I take it it's not the hatchback version, it's the sedan? Get us the max dimensions you can fit in there and someone will help. Do you want it to be in the trunk, facing the back, or in the trunk sealed off? Also, how much power would it be seeing?

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

I take it it's not the hatchback version, it's the sedan? Get us the max dimensions you can fit in there and someone will help. Do you want it to be in the trunk, facing the back, or in the trunk sealed off? Also, how much power would it be seeing?

15H X 41L X 31W and 4200watts RMS

4200w? what amp(s)?

4200w? what amp(s)?

oops my bad 3400. Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1D