http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/videogaga/71454/video-car-stereo-takes-it-to-11/

Article about hairtricks thought it was pretty cool

Was the top article on the top 30 and the way the person described the mega bass was LOL

Edited by Winn

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Look at the comments. Fucking idiots lol! Apparently we shouldn't be spending our money on audio equipment when children are starving cause someone stole their food and sold it on the black market :P

Edited by Supercharged DCs

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Damn i didnt even read the comments, i will take a quick peek

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

"There should be a death penalty for idiots who have these types of systems" That got the blood boiling

okay i had to close it.. I was about to punch a baby... The way they use peak.. Uh thats 40,000 watts so the peak has to be 100,000.. :orly3:

"say it with me now, "photoshop"..."

"these car stereo people are dull and ignorant of anyone elses feelings and moods, and health, their abusive sounds are as dangerous as or more so than second hand smoke, this car stereo culture really sucks, like smearing excretions on the wall. hmmmph rebellious, it sucks to be around them, perhaps it sucks to be car stereo people,"

"what mean and inconsiderate people these car stereo people are, what mean and inconsiderate abuse, they should lose the road, fine them financially out of their socks, they should be tried for war crimes and war crimminals"

Edited by Winn

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

reading comments on things like these always piss me off and i almost want to sign up to straighten them out. The one that got me is where they said people who have these systems are dumb lowlifes...how does a stupid person with no money engineer, build, and afford a $20,000 sound system capable of that?

But then a think about the kind of people that actually post on yahoo news articles and i realize no matter what i say to them they will remain ignorant morons

haha sorry if any of you post on yahoo articles, no offense lol

Edited by mrd6

Team NorthWestSPL

"There should be a death penalty for idiots who have these types of systems" That got the blood boiling

okay i had to close it.. I was about to punch a baby... The way they use peak.. Uh thats 40,000 watts so the peak has to be 100,000.. :orly3:

"A typical audio system is usually around 100 watts and can withstand brief moments of 10,000 watts of sound."

Lmao how do you go from 100w to 100x that? And who has such a small 100w system lol? Even the cheap Boss amps should do more than that.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

""Power is nothing without control", as Pirelli says. From the sound and looks of the subs , there must be at least 40% distortion!"

hahaha, yeah..ok. Started out like he was about to say something smart then blew it

"say it with me now, "photoshop"..."

I love stupid people.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

The article seems to have been written by a 12 year old perhaps. A lot of wrong information in there. Blonde was spelled wrong as well. I remember having to write papers on something I chose NOT to learn about and filling it with "fluff" as this writer did.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.