Defiant_Audio Posted August 24, 2011 Author Report Posted August 24, 2011 Ahh, I agree about the song, but we weren't doin demos, I was tuning the EQ before the client picked up the car. Defiant Audio 302-335-5808 www.defiantaudiollc.com you tube: search Defiant Audio Smyrna Delaware "Does anyone else turn their system down at street light to see if anyone else has Bass too? I think i may have a problem" Where can I find a "Bass Anonymous?"
deepsilencer Posted August 26, 2011 Report Posted August 26, 2011 i honestly enjoyed dan's pimp ride more, any videos of that mayhem in action??? Yeah, I have a video of dans car in action. I gotta find it though. nice,i'm tuned in TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO 2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3 (Walled Silverado) 4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters 4 AA Mayhem 18s 2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped 1 DC Audio 175.4 4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s 4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s 72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert Alpine CDA 9887 XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed) & much more..... 2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5 Meca SPL:158.2 Meca P&P:137.4 DB Drag:159.1 USACI:161.2 BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK
Defiant_Audio Posted August 26, 2011 Author Report Posted August 26, 2011 i honestly enjoyed dan's pimp ride more, any videos of that mayhem in action??? Yeah, I have a video of dans car in action. I gotta find it though. nice,i'm tuned in Ill call him tomm and get a copy. Defiant Audio 302-335-5808 www.defiantaudiollc.com you tube: search Defiant Audio Smyrna Delaware "Does anyone else turn their system down at street light to see if anyone else has Bass too? I think i may have a problem" Where can I find a "Bass Anonymous?"
CaptainzPlanetz Posted August 26, 2011 Report Posted August 26, 2011 WTF- is that a joke? Dude canafford a Lambo, and puts POWERBASS in it? ROFLMFAO That comment shows how much you know or don't know. Op nice build. I think what he meant is why he doesn't have some super high end amp in there like Audison, or Tru Billet, etc.... ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
soundsystemaniac Posted August 26, 2011 Report Posted August 26, 2011 its a shame i dont have a pic of the inside of it, but we did a 10w7 inverted in this one in between the seats. turned out great! http://a3.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/50/7a01874d218df2764ab6ed2b0465594a/l.jpg Chevy astro 2 18s and 9k rms Walled!http://www.stevemead...rms-42-inch-tv/JEEP GRAN CHEROKEE SRT8 BUILD!2 JL AUDIO 15s trunk buildDC XL 15 buildDC level 3 18 buildhttp://www.stevemead...verunner-build/ http://www.facebook....hp?id=646651228
Winn Posted August 26, 2011 Report Posted August 26, 2011 I dont know why, Everyone thinks lambos are ugly.. I love the look of them You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
Defiant_Audio Posted August 26, 2011 Author Report Posted August 26, 2011 its a shame i dont have a pic of the inside of it, but we did a 10w7 inverted in this one in between the seats. turned out great! http://a3.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/50/7a01874d218df2764ab6ed2b0465594a/l.jpg I actually have a full bodykit here for that year and model Murci. I like 'em. Defiant Audio 302-335-5808 www.defiantaudiollc.com you tube: search Defiant Audio Smyrna Delaware "Does anyone else turn their system down at street light to see if anyone else has Bass too? I think i may have a problem" Where can I find a "Bass Anonymous?"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.